[PC] Pirate Clan Coming to Kongregate the Week of March 10

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Mar 5, 2014.

1. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Hey everyone,

We're a little ways out from the actual launch, but I thought I'd let you know ahead of time that Pirate Clan will finally be coming to Kongregate the week of March 10! This is the fourth and final game that we'll be bringing to that network, so we're happy to get all of our games out on Kongregate.

If you've a veteran of our previous Kongregate launches, you'll know that the Kano staff (mostly Aardvark and I, the developers will be monitoring stuff behind the scenes) will be in-game making sure things are going smoothly and helping out the new players that Kongregate will be pushing through.

I'll update this thread when the game is actually up and available for you to make new Pirates on next week but for now, get ready!

To head off any questions about the Battle Arena or Armada Wars, these features will not be available immediately at launch however we plan on bringing them to Pirate Clan on Kong as soon as the player population can support a fun and action-packed rendition of both of those modes! :)

2. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

this is going to be good. super glad this is going to happen :) been waiting for this for a long time. so ill be one of the new peeps over there.

3. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

Nice addition...I hope it does well.

4. neill1990

any news on the progress of the game? been delayed a few days

5. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

I believe we are on pace for a release tomorrow (March 11). Stay tuned!

6. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Well we missed yesterday but we've submitted to Kongregate for their approval, so the ball is in their court!

7. neill1990

so about how long does aproval usually take? a few hours, a couple day or what?

8. It's there in Beta Version - but you have to be a Kong + subscriber to play it at the moment :(

How long does it stay in Beta for?

9. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

The beta time-frame is up to Kongregate; we tried to get them to publish it immediately but they thought it was better to be safe than sorry. It's their network so we acquiesced. :)

We're trying to get the beta tag removed by the end of the work week, if not before.

10. Hope it's sooner - can't wait to get playing lol :)

11. neill1990

there are still a couple of errors but i am liking the game so far :)

one thing is if you place someone on the bounty board you are stil able to attack them lol.

EDIT: also on the clan page there isnt the original systme tab :(

oh ya and mi7ch i passed you yesterday lol good to see kano is playing it though and testing everything out

Last edited: Mar 14, 2014
  12. kevinmalo

kevinmalo Active Member

Wich kind of errors? im curious...

13. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

14. neill1990

mi7ch i have found a couple bpeople there that love to battle hehe i got oiver 1k attacks on a guy but he keeps coming back for more. it has been real fun and am glad to have joined also nice to see myself in the top5 for lvls it is pretty ausome :) good luck to all who join and play there and my armada is recruiting it is called- The Blacklisted Navy

15. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Yeah it's been fun to hang out in the early hours of the game! A lot of good folks there along with one guy who keeps hitting me for Battle wins :)

16. neill1990

i didnt hit you, we are in clan together lol. but you passed me in lvls again. lol ill be ahead of you again soon have to wait for somebody to attack me though so i can gain some xp first though

17. kevinmalo

kevinmalo Active Member

I have a personal issue.. the game wont load from my phone as it doesnt have java.. would be nice if i could play it from the IOS app or the kanoplay page.

18. Felix Liebling

Felix Liebling New Member

sup pirates,

is there any timelime for warmode coming up on kong ?

liebling

19. neill1990

whenever you post or send links in game it doesnt turn the whole link into a clickable link, only makes up to pirate clan clickable for some reason. so when you click it all it does is bring you to the pirateclan homepage.

20. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I was under the impression that that was supposed to be fixed when the game went live, I'll get someone to fix that.