[PC] Developer Update December 14th - Inner Circle Size Increased from 12 to 18

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Kendall, Dec 15, 2011.

1. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

Today we increased Pirate Clan's Inner Circle size from 12 to 18 as was voted on in the Community Appreciation Poll #2. We will hopefully get another poll out later this week for further discussion input on from the community, most likely Friday so stay tuned.

As always feedback is appreciated.

2. momma2.0

momma2.0 Member

When i went on last night it gave me 17 not 18. When i went back on this morning it was still 17. Any idea why?

3. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

4. will be waiting the next poll, but still i don't think that increasing inner circle is usefull. we need some new ideas to be added to the game not increasing old things, you should change some old things that people keep complaining about with some good things ت or add some new items ت
    instead of changing the inner circle, why don't you change the refile (i know the stamina refile will be change later this month but i mean it is better then inner circle) even the drops from fights is better then increasing the inner circle !!
    we need some new idea(s) to be added to the game ت

5. momma2.0

momma2.0 Member

Level 1060

6. momma2.0

momma2.0 Member

level 1060...I have another member of my armada who is a level 834 and she has 18?????

Last edited: Dec 15, 2011
  7. Das liebe Beil

Das liebe Beil Well-Known Member

I took a look at my hi5 Pirate. IC Spot 18 Unlocks at Level 1340.

Thanks for the Update, bigger IC will make quite some people happy.