Outbreak Item Link Takes Me To USA

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Matt Stewart, Mar 8, 2012.

1. Matt Stewart

Matt Stewart New Member

When I click on the Marines Sword item on the 19 energy breakout in Canada it doesn't take me to the item. Instead it says You have traveled to The United States, and takes me there. No real bother since it's a cheap item, just a bug...

2. Matt Stewart

Matt Stewart New Member

Same with the Spain 19 nerve outbreak and the Camo sub machine gun.

If I had to guess by these 2 I'd say every 19 energy outbreak with 2 items the left one will send you back a city.....?

3. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Are you asking why it took you back to the united states. If so it's where you get the sword at from killing the marine boss if memory serves me correct.

4. alka

alka Banned

The Marines Sword is obtained from doing the USA boss. If you click "[View Last Fight Result]" under the boss, then "Rewards", it will show you what you can get from hitting the boss.

5. Matt Stewart

Matt Stewart New Member

Did you even read the title, or my post?

Sounds like a stupid generic robo-response.

CLICKING TO SELL THE ITEM MAKES ME TRAVEL, I DON't GIVE A DAMN ABOUT THE ITEM, I WANT TO SELL IT!

EDIT To Clarify: When I click ANY Item in the outbreak it takes me to the item list where it is, so I can sell it or buy more. But THOSE 2 ITEMS Travel ME Back a city, rather than taking me to the item list like ALL THE OTHER ITEMS ON THE OUTBREAK LIST.

Sorry to be so loud but you all don't seem to get my point somehow...

Last edited: Mar 9, 2012
  6. alka

alka Banned

No worry, you can't sell an item you got for free in Outbreaks..lmao
    Try selling items through Inventory, or even looking there to see what the items worth first!!

7. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

I have asked about this so many times and the post always ends up getting lost without kano replying.

When you click to sell a drop it should take you to that item in you inventory. It's a stupid time waster when it takes you to the country you got it in.

8. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Active Member

When you click on that item it takes to you where you got the item from or where you can get more of that item. Maybe I am not understanding properly - if you are in your inventory and click to remove the item it just gets removed no?

9. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

Im talking about when you finish an outbreak and want to sell the weapons. If one of them is a drop, it takes you to the city where you can get the drop. This is a big pain. Cause then you've gotta go back to the city you were in, to the outbreak you had just finished and either sell another item or start a new outbreak.

It's a lot of extra clicking for no reason.

10. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

The purpose of the required item acting as a link is to direct you to find the required item so you can do the Outbreak, not help you sell it. Quick selling was never the intention here.

11. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

Kano are always making changes and saying the reason is so we have a lot less clicking to do actions, so maybe it should be?

I asked a few months age if when you finish an outbreak and the pop up achievement comes up, if you could also have in that pop up an offer to sell the weapons you used in the finished outbreak, on the outbreak page.

I can tell you, everyone who finishes an outbreak uses the quick links to sell those weapons off and get rid on the extra upkeep.

It would be so much easier to be able to sell them on the outbreak page. But I can pretty much guarantee you will say to put this in the ideas forum.