[KanoPlay] Older Player's Rewarded with something at least!!

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Justin the killer, Nov 26, 2017.

1. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

since us older players have been playing forever dont we get a reward since ya clearly gave these new players in the game the advantage too out pass us on our hard working levels over the years? cause i feel that we should be rewarded with something at no cost, cause i know at the start up as a new player you get over 50-75 favor points right of the gate an i got this from a good friend of mind that joined in an he told me about it an im like okayyy this aint fair. So i just wanna see if i can get this Clarify an too see if u guys could at least reward us something for our hard earn effort in the game!! an i am not whining or anything what so ever it would be greatly appreciated an very Fair that we get something outta of this issue!!

2. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

When we first started the game we got the same amount of fp as they did as far as im aware. As for something being awarded with little to no effort, the daily quests meets that requirement you have. The drops in them are good for every player no matter their lvl. Maybe there is that one guy that has 20k of limiteds but for the average person and the people who have played for years possibly spending some money, will help them grow stronger.

3. Justin the killer

i dont recall us getting FPS at the beginning of the game back then not that i am aware of, i understand where u are getting at the players who pay to get stronger but ya gotta rethink what about the ones who dont spend money an they worked hard also? lol

4. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Not sure when you started but back in 2010 I cannot recall getting FP's for starting to play, or any perks, I know people that started before me and I think they have had the same experience, and I am not concerned that Kano gives it to new players, just making the point that ya wrong about all of us receiving FP's for joining, lol , in fact very little of the features, the game has now , were even thought of by kano back then, and we made it this far.

5. Justin the killer

i started back in 2004 but had to stop for awhile due to school an then in 2006-2007 i was playin all the way until this year as well ;) so yea im getting old xD

6. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

Started playing around the same time, ~2010. Thought i got some fp when i started lol. Eh not really a big deal though imo if we didnt. I mean 50 fp isnt even 2 weeks worth of playing to obtain.

7. GATMAN

GATMAN Active Member

we got 20 when we started if i recall correctly. there was no other free godfather point hand outs except one per level of growth. Now you get challenge assist, lottery, calendars, ect... didn't have all that when the game started up

8. Justin the killer

if i can go back on my history i never once recieve no 20fps at the beginning of my time. hmmm but nice too know i see eh!

9. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Yup. but so long ago I don't recall any FP's at the beginning, maybe we did, honestly don't know, I know when I joined I was still hanging on to another game that was on its way out, once that day came, I then concentrated on this one.