Now this is bullying.

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Adam Maguire, Oct 12, 2012.

1. Adam Maguire

Adam Maguire Member

[AHOY]

Level 499 xxxxxxxx

Confirm Cost: 102,840,134,600 coins

Note: this will be the 15th bounty on this Viking in the last day or so.

A baby with no empire. Yet xxx bounties her over and over. Xxxxxx isn't even in Guild Wars like her.

Xxxx

That's disgusting!

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2012
  2. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Nope its not bullying at all.

3. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

Let me guess...the level 499 is totally innocent? They are def not an alt , theyve never gone after a bounty, said a cross word, perpetuated a rumor, bountied, attacked, slapped another player (not even for gamers) or even killed off a boss before someone else got a chance to get on it....WOW.....they are getting bullied....they are also playing the wrong game. ;)

4. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

lol Polish i agree

5. Akkhunter1

Akkhunter1 Member

No,they could have went for a bounty and got someone mad. 15 bounties isnt much, iv seen people get listed over 100 times. Heck, i have listed certain people over 150 times in 1 day before.

6. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I agree 15 bounties is nothing, it may suck but it is nothing .

7. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Seems so far the majority agree.

It's not bullying.

It's not a hugging game.

It's not a kissing game.

It's a fighting game.

Level 300 and ANYONE for any reason can list you(unless still under the bogus 30 day perfecting alt protection...i mean 30 day protection....where did "perfecting alt" come from..........nah no one does that with the loophole protection)

8. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

LMAO I tell ya the alts are coming out of the woodwork , it is like an epidemic lately, we need a vaccine :(

9. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Well there's no actual vaccine.

But they can get slowed by not allowing 30 day protection.

Its obvious that alts are exploiting it.

KANO what were you thinking?

Could you not predict even more alts would come with that?

10. slave

slave Member

alts coming out of the woodwork means one thing, people are bored stiff, theres not enough new content, so people are creating alt accounts to have something to do...

come on kano, give us more content than we can keep up with and all the alt problems disappear....

11. Das liebe Beil

Das liebe Beil Well-Known Member

15 bounties? Nothing, I have listed people far more often in a row. And not for such pitiful prices, either.

Yes, the 30 day protection is a rather stupid thing. It helps experienced players to build up a strong account. Polish was to level 2000 in 30 days if memory serves right.

I don't think new content would stave off alt use, aren't alts there to use against rivals? Cash cows and cheap boss supply?

12. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I agree alts have nothing to do with new or old content, some people are just more nuts that others lol I have plenty to keep me busy in the game , Plenty:)

13. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Cash cows,bosses,others......

At least when Polish rebuilt there was no 30 day protection and the fact he closed out the first account before making the 2nd.

But I'm sure there's already experienced players with alts hidden under the 30 day build a alt protection.

14. Adam Maguire

Adam Maguire Member

sorry people but as there's 8000 levels between morphine and the VKF person, that counts as bullying. even IF it went after a bounty. killing it once is understandable. not letting them play at all isn't. as for it being a mini, i doubt it as it's active in Guild Wars but I don't know.
    People pay to play, not to have someone stop them because they're xxxx. AND if you all agree that it acceptable behaviour with 8000 levels between them, then you're all xxxx too. Learn some manners, everyone is here to enjoy the game.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2012
  15. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Sorry but no its not bullying.

Seems we all agree its acceptable simply because it is.

Even if neither was in guild wars its still acceptable.

16. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Is the low level complaining?

Or are you taking it upon yourself?

If they're not complaining,why are you?

Das liebe Beil likes this.
  17. polishpimp

it was in excess of 3000 levels in 30 days........ but whos counting....lol

18. polishpimp

My second time around I had no 30 day protection, I had a couple of the X #1 players in the game and their well known high level alts hitting/slapping and listing me simultaneously (always at least 4 players) nearly every minute I was playing(not to mention other old n new rivals).....not only was I able to continue playing but I gained over 3k levels in 30 days and went back to being the #1 player at the time in less than 60 (or around 60...its been awhile)....I now own all of them....not because I whined and cried about bullies....but because I chose to ignore them, pass them and give it all back to them.....basically what the game is designed to do and allows u to if ya just quit bitchn and do it.

u are a funny funny lil boy.... "learn some manners" in the same sentence as "you're xxxxx"? This would certainly go right along with your aversion to competitive play.....hit a lil roadblock and lash out. Thank you for a lil look at the way your thought process works....we now know we can just ignore your posts when we see your name....TY!

19. Das liebe Beil

Das liebe Beil Well-Known Member

2k, 3k, same difference. lol

Your success wonderfully proves that 30 days are ample time to create a heavy hitting character, something others spent years doing.

It's a boon the old guard didn't have when starting and I think it's a bit unfair to them. Then again, some of the old guard are rather axe crazy with deep vaults and some will make the life for new players hell if they feel it would be fun/they're bored/whatever else.

20. slave

slave Member

no really, its the lack of new content which is sending people off to make alt accounts cuz they are freaking bored stiff.....

dont believe it? then why are alts coming out of the woodwork right now? cuz there is no new content but once every three months, and i dont believe new un limited items count as new content