[LCN] Not Working? Refresh this page.

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Justin the killer, Aug 24, 2015.

1. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

Not Working? Refresh this page. i am still getting this on my mob wars an i am not getting no help what so ever!! all of my other games work an i know for a fact it is not on my end. so something needs to be done soon about it..bc i wanna play my game on mob wars..an it is happening to me on facebook (mob wars) an kanoplay server 2 (mob wars).

2. Walt Ginn

Walt Ginn New Member

What in the hell is wrong this weekend? Another server had unforeseen problems, or what? Logged on just a few minutes ago and was trying to play the Syndicate Wars and about 200 times I got "Not Working? Refresh this page"!!!! I was trying to take down a Division B clan and had so many problems with the NOT WORKING thing that I basically wasted 200 tokens and 3 refills to only be locked out of the freaking game for so long that some other clan took the one I was hitting down. I would like my GF points back for those refills please because your server problems just cost me not only 200 tokens but the 150 tokens I used my GF points on. Why cant you get this game fixed!!! I play on Facebook and only on Facebook. Still having problems with gifts also but I don't want to stress your developers or designers or whomever out. I will wait patiently for a reply as I am sure it will take quite a while. Sorry for the attitude but holy crap, you all need to get this game fixed, I am damn near at the end of my rope with this lagging, always broken, pretty fun game, that I have actually spent some money on and feel like I deserve a better product. Thanks!!

3. Walt Ginn

Walt Ginn New Member

Well the game is working now, thanks so much for the laggy server that just cost me GF points and tokens, I really freaking appreciate that!! By the way, during the exact same time I was having no lag on VC, so it wasn't on my end. I just love wasting 9 GF points. Thanks so much!!! SMH :mad:

4. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

Server 1 facebook takes too long to respond 29/8/15 11.15 am and problem of sending gifts and accepting earnings

5. foxysiren

foxysiren Well-Known Member

Kong is really laggy atm, has been for over a week now. Clicking tabs twice just to get anywhere...rectangle appearing, Not working? refresh this page.

6. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

it has been okay for me recently, but i got more of these "not working? refresh this page" messages last night.