Not recieved my free three clawed axe.

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by gods people, Jun 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

They sent a news letter to the email address linked to my old account. it didnt work so i messaged support and they told me that the 200% news letters were intended for inactive accounts as an incentive to come back and play. Kinda like those limited item package deals all the new players get a chance at yet we never did. Im telln ya they're like legalized crack dealers.....all kinds of great deals and no limits/ restrictions( that matter anyways) right up until they got ya hooked and then WHAM.....next thing ya know their house is outfitted with your furnishings and they're porking your girl . What ever happened to the businesses that reward the long time customer? Sure.....we get the occasional freebie....but so does the guy that started yesterday...lol

2. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Well that is screwed up.If I ever had a game,if a player were inactive,if anything,they would get a 50% LESS boost with a note saying that if you play more often the boost will be higher.But that's just me.Really disappointed.Perhaps I should go dormant for a bit.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2012
  3. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

that is disappointing :(

4. polishpimp

LOL.....thats exactly what it says to me. If u were contemplating playing less or quitting all together, by all means go right ahead....just keep checking your email and the forums and get your rewards....lol. And thens theres.....we understand youve played a long time and spent a lot of money.....but we cant treat you any differently than we do everyone else (except for those who play less apparently), except for putting limits on u of course......how about we penalize u for having to much stamina, or penalize you for not building your account the way we wanted ya to or my personal favorite......Lets delay how quickly bounties show up for you because your simply to good at getting them.

5. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Don't derail the thread.Valid points,Pimp.

6. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I can see why and what their goal was ,but everyone should have get the same reward , IMO nite guys :)

7. polishpimp

I understand what they were trying to do as well, not faulting them for wanting to bring in or bring back players, but to reward players who quit on them more than those who didnt speaks volumes as to their appreciation level for the rest of us. Im not saying they dont appreciate us....of course they do....the appreciate us every time they cash their paychecks and I have zero problems with that as that is what being in biz is all about. But their is no denying now that they appreciate new business DOUBLE that of us who have been with them all along. So for all those who wonder why or doubt that the lower levels/new biz gets catered to and that Kanos thinks of the rest of us like an old dog ( faithful and loyal old friend regardless of how many times ya kick em in head). At least thats what their hoping anyways. I cant imagine why players keep leaving

8. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

Who do you think the daily rewards and boosts that daily players already receive are for? To benefit inactive players?

If we were able to reach inactive players with the additional boost which is the equivalent of 1 day of play AND it was enough actions to turn them into an active player that is a big positive for everyone including yourself.

If offering an inactive player with the equivalent of 1 day of extra boosts is top of the agenda on what you feel is important to discuss then well I think our priorities may be a little different than what you would like them to be.

Also, inactive re-engagement strategies are common practice in social games and gaming in general, there isn't a developer out there that doesn't send offers / deals to players in an attempt to re-engage / compete for their attention, Kano/Apps has done very little of this in the past so we are trying to catch up. The additional boost is already weighed heavily towards the active player for example they would have collected 7x the free stamina for over a period of a week.

Would appreciate if you would stop banging the drum on the forum with how Kano hates the higher level players and favors lower levels / inactive players as it is getting pretty tiring to be honest, especially when we are talking about boosts that are the equivalent of 1 day of active play, it makes it really clear what your agenda is on the forum. Hopefully my response here will not be in vain.

9. The Protector

The Protector Banned

So,if someone with alot of stamina went inactive,they would not only have regenerated all their stamina,but would basically be having 3x their stamina.Ok,enough said.

10. This sounds like a case of "Mommy, he got a toy, why can't I get one too?" to me.

Who cares if they sent a higher boost to inactive players? There's no guarantee that they'll even receive the e-mail, let alone accept the rewards and come back long enough to spend it.

Which brings me back to my original point. Someone, somewhere, got something that you didn't get, and somehow it's unfair. It's unheard of.

Hey, I would've loved to have a 200% boost of Stamina, but instead I received a 100% boost, a 50% boost from the Daily Reward, and another 50% boost from the Stamina Boost.

This is getting ridiculous now.

11. polishpimp

Kendall...this simply the lamest post youve ever made. You can try and spin it any way u want but the fact is that your offering those who abandoned you more than the ones that have stuck with ya. If the offer worked as hoped and the inactve player comes back....then they too will be receiving all the boosts that we get...so whats your point? Is it that they havent been getting the boosts that we active players have been getting all along? Well DUH....They kicked ya to the curb and were providing someone else a paycheck!

Really??? Your gonna sit here and say that its common practice in the industry???? So which is it.....is Kano a different kind of gaming company or not? You sit here and tell us how different u are from all the others but are real quick to cite an industry standard when convenient, double talk like that has Kano looking pretty damn typical.

So Im banging the low level drum eh? How about going over and answering some of my questions in my "what does Kano have to say " thread. I would love to finally get some answers to questions that Kano has avoided for years. Whats getting old is that the same damn debates have been going on forever and Kano doesnt say crap as to where they stand on the matter. Why the hell are players still arguing whether this is a fighting game Kendall? Only a moron cant tell that it all revolves around fighting....yet some still dont see it that way. Step up and tell em how it is! Better yet.....how about letting the community know exactly what Kanos stance on the whole "bully" issue is? Quit wavering in the wind trying to avoid crap because you would rather trap em into a game that is exactly what they dont want it to be. Maybe just maybe if Kano was honest or should I say forthcoming things would turn around, U can sit here and say what ever u want but that dont mean crap when your actions say the opposite. Transparency...what a joke! How about that bounty delay Kendall? Theres some transparency for ya! I wonder how many lower levels are affected by that?

My agenda is clear??? please tell me what my agenda is Kendall because I got a feeling were not gonna agree here. My agenda is the same as its always been, to make every aspect of the games as fair as possible for everyone regardless of level and to insure that those that have been with Kano the longest dont get pushed outta the way in Kanos rush to pucker up for the new guy. Why are u losing so many old time and higher level players Kano? Why are new players not joining at the same clip as they used to? Your running em out and leaving a bad taste in their mouths and the word on the street is that your selling out your old steady for the young hot chick. You guys are getting what u deserve. ENJOY!

12. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

What he said... maybe I can't relate, because I've only been playing Kano apps for a little over a year now... but overall, I'm satisfied with ALL aspects of the game, both fighting and non-fighting aspects... to be honest with you, if I got a random email for a game that I stopped playing, say, 6 months ago, I don't think that would be enough to bring me back, so does this really "hurt" anyone? If you don't appreciate how Kano does things, STFU and play another game and bother those devs... just my opinion, which I look forward to getting bountied for, lol...

BTW... I thought I was responding to another thread about this topic, but it appears that this one is for the three clawed axe, which is a different offer... how did this topic get switched to the one about higher stamina rewards for inactive players? rant, rant, rant... and I can say whatever I want, as long as I don't use foul language and mention players by forum/game/real names... only 1,520 more posts to be a Supreme Grandmother... :p

Last edited: Jun 14, 2012
  13. polishpimp

Huh.....so lets see if I got this straight....what your saying is ...that your an idiot and that u love to kiss ass? Your missing the whole point. I would love and hope that Kano brought back everyone that quit playing (well most anyways....lol). But offering those that quit more than u do those that have stuck by u with both time and or money is a slap in the face. Those that quit wouldnt even know they were being offered more than the loyal customer so why does it need to be more? Im guessing that those who would actually accept their offer would do it whether it was 100% or 200% and just play it out and then bail again. Personally I would like to know that Im appreciated more than those who bailed on them. It wouldnt take much....just more than those who flaked on them.

Btw...ty for accepting the idea on the battle arena timer. its def not gonna solve the worlds problems but sometimes a simple tweak can go a long ways ...or at least give us plausible deniability...lol

Last edited: Jun 14, 2012
  14. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Uh-oh... TOU ALERT!!!!!!! TOU ALERT!!!!!!! I would like to report that someone used foul language in the forum, and I am REALLY offended... Should I send an email to support? I'm pretty sure you know the link, although you seem to prefer "venting" in the forum... lmao...:rolleyes:

15. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

Unfortunately as it seems my post was in vain. Was hoping that highlighting how miniscule the "bonus" refill amount compared to the "bonus" refills already received by active players would be enough to move on from the topic, knew it was doubtful but as always was hopeful.

16. polishpimp

Lmao...so i was right...I knew it! Btw...just for curiosity sake did I use foul language?

17. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Yep.Sorry Pimp,but you sure did.:rolleyes:

18. polishpimp

sorry u feel that way Kendall, but throwing a bunch of numbers around simply doesnt have the affect u guys at Kano thinks it does, its all about how it plays out when actually utilized. Just like in the games, yes the numbers need to be balanced but balance dont mean anything if those that play the game regularly perceive it differently. The end result is that u sent to diff emails to 2 distinctly diff groups , rewarding more than the other.

It is what it is Kendal, I really dont feel like arguing with u about it....I brought it to communities attention and that is that. will I bring it up again? Sure if a similar situation presents itself in which this would be good example or frame of reference. You know as well as I do I have as many supportive posts of Kano than I do those criticizing...probably more. I call it as I see it as simple as that. Im sure Ive barked up a few wrong trees in my day...but Ide rather have that on my conscious than doing or saying nothing at all.

Maybe I wouldnt be up here so often pickn u guys apart if I knew where u guys stood on half the crap that gets brought up here in the forums. It gets pretty damn frustrating when u simply avoid questions that if u would simply answer could put an end to a lot of BS. Understandably there r things that Kano shouldnt divulge....but some of the nagging basic stuff?

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2012
  19. polishpimp

and what was that....ass? Since when and in what country is that foul language?

20. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Dude,believe it or not,I was being sarcastic.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.