New Skill Points

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Blazing Sadie, Sep 9, 2011.

1. Blazing Sadie

Blazing Sadie New Member

Hello, thanks for the new achievements and skill points, etc. When I clicked on my properties, the new achievement message popped up and I was awarded with 40 skill points. However, when I clicked on my skill point allocation screen, the 40 points were gone. Anyone else having this issue?

2. Ace

Ace Member

Yes, just commenting it on a chatroom. Happened to me and a couple others, I'm guessing they're testing stuff.

3. mee too,i had 4 SP,then i made 4 achievements when i clicked properties...i saw 36 SP then PUF! dissapeared,again 4 SP

4. Blazing Sadie

Blazing Sadie New Member

Happened to another member in my faction as well so obviously this is a widespread issue. Always a glitch or 2 when doing changes. With all the new rewards it's understandable, but KANO knows about it now so I am sure they will get a fix in soon.

5. Ace

Ace Member

It's now working for people who didn't get it yet, now let's see what happens to us lol

6. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

Yes there was a bug that was pushed. We are on it to trace down the impacted accounts now. Sorry about any inconvenience, your SP will hopefully magically appear in a couple hours or so.

7. Jessica

Jessica Member

Will the missing UN/cash appear in a couple hours as well when the skill points return?

8. Hashshashin

Hashshashin Member

I sent them an email about 3-4 hours ago telling them this, when it was first released and I didn't get any skill points, and some of the achievements were not registering.

They have the developer working on a fix for this issue. Hold tight, they're working on it :)

9. Ace

Ace Member

Cool, I'll enjoy them! Thanks!

10. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

There are no UN points for the property achievements which were the only ones impacted.

Skill Points have the highest priority to get restored which hopefully everyone can agree with is the most important.

11. TonyDu

TonyDu Member

Cool. I'll enjoy the 40 skill points that I haven't received yet. lol

12. Jessica

Jessica Member

Oh yeah I forgot the property ones didn't give UNs too. So yeah skill points most important. :)