NEW player...Need top squad and help in understanding the game

Discussion in 'New Player Area' started by Love Singh, Sep 10, 2012.

1. Love Singh

Love Singh New Member

Hi,
    I am pretty new to ZS. I require help with top squad members (Most of them are pretty low atm and hence I am not able to load my max defense. Not sure if there is another thread for the same, but if there is any, please point it to me.
    If there are some people having spare top squad (i will also add them, level 1000+ preferred), please let me know.
    Also I require help in the inventory upgrade section where I find few hidden items. It says to check Forum to know the particulars required to unlock it, but not sure which thread discussed it.

Thanks,

Last edited: Sep 10, 2012
  2. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Ok I'm not really a ZS player but here's some basic tips.

A)Your own attack/defense you will need to increase otherwise your top squad has little effect.

B)Hired squad gets %'s of your own atk/def.Can upgrade hired squad with UN credits only after you increase your own atk/def enough.

C)Far as hidden blueprints,the only way to find out is by trying combinations as not too many answers have been posted here on ZS items.

D)Pumping heavy energy will allow you to level fast HOWEVER you will be weak.

3. Wonder Bread

Wonder Bread Active Member

I've moved this thread to the new player area as that's what the area's for, although I see one of our experienced players has already leant a hand (Thanks LB.)
    In the new player area, you'll see a thread titled Have a Question? Ask a Game Guru!. This thread is there for new players like yourself to ask questions about the game in, so if you have any others, feel free to post in that thread about it.

4. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

You can add me on FB -> Relentless or MS Relentless.
    I'm not level 1000+ but being squad with me always pays off :)
    Is this the weapons thread your looking for Hidden Recipes and Blueprints?

5. Love Singh

Love Singh New Member

Thanks a lot every1....It helps.
    Is this the weapons thread your looking for Hidden Recipes and Blueprints? -> Yes
    Your own attack/defense you will need to increase otherwise your top squad has little effect -> I know it and as I said I am being hindered by my top squad strength at the moment.

6. Eraser

Eraser Member

You can add me on facebook. My profile link is in my signature. "If you're feeling froggy then, LEAP." The leap is my link. You can also post any questions you have in my thread, its a sticky in the new player area. "ask a guru" This will help build the database of q&a available for all new players.

when you go to ask me to squad up on facebook, send me 3 seperate messages so I know its you okay?

Either that or accept my friend request here on forum so I can send you a link to my facebook privately