[VC] New in game VC messages

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by JADES, Nov 4, 2012.

1. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Couldn't find old thread if anyone can find it please post link. This is not a priority, but the messages are getting old LOL. Was looking at PC messages and there is 'ya wallywag' which I'd assume it is 'scallywag' but not sure, basically a insult. I would like to see similar message in viking term. Any ideas on new messages? Post them here as well, have fun bet you all will have some great examples of what 'you' would like to send someone...

2. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

great idea and its about time someone finally said what we've ALL been thinking...there are literally TONS of messages that could be added that would be way more useful than the current ones...one ive always wanted is one word but speaks volumes...coward...haha...want to level? nice try. youre pathetic! but i doubt that will ever be one of the defaults haha and instead of lol keep trying, how about just lol? i just think they need to go through and revamp it, theres quite a few of the defaults that never get used and are just a waste of space