[VC] New Hel's Rising Boss: Hel Rising!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Deltan, Apr 12, 2012.

1. Deltan

Deltan Member

At the head of all the legions of the underworld is the queen of the damned, Hel herself. There’s only one way to stem the flood of undead threatening to cloak the Nine Worlds in shadow: conquer death herself. Hel has claimed countless souls, will she reap yours as well?
    [​IMG]

2. kayjay

kayjay Guest

ah no not another boss ! and another 50 times we have to kill the damn thing come on guys go back to the old way 1 5 and 10

3. Ghengis Krom

Ghengis Krom New Member

for what world?

4. kayjay

kayjay Guest

hels rising level 5950

5. ViPCEO

ViPCEO Member

LMAO Kayjay I dont know about you, but i love the bosses, especially the artwork, kudos to whoever does that part, bosses art is superbly done, but that 50 thing is ruff lol, i hope it has killah drops VwwV

6. ViPCEO

ViPCEO Member

she has her own new world being added to the end, for the upper levels, so befriend some senior classmen to get in on these bosses when they start hitting the boss feeds

7. ViPCEO

ViPCEO Member

Hey Deltan will this new level have more than one boss like the other levels??? forgive me if you answered that in a prior post

8. pappadoo1970

pappadoo1970 New Member

I like the boss. When are limits going to be placed on boss leveling? There is a hit limit for player vs. player leveling. Either remove the hit limit or limit the boss's. The game is out of balance and getting worse with every new boss that is rolled out.

9. kayjay

kayjay Guest

so far i only see the one boss ViPCEO will let you know if more pop up ...........