[LCN] New Chat Window

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by fuM, Feb 28, 2015.

1. fuM

fuM Member

I will like to share with you my ideas. I copy a picture from my screen and i modified little bit, i hope you will like this idea.[​IMG]
    I want to say something:
    The Boss tab will display all Bosses of your friends, with more simplied wiev. Just the mame of the Boss, level and the Attack button.
    It will be more easy for those who attack 20-50 bosses/day.
    In the Target tab you will have just player name of his syndicate and his name ex: [LCN]Xplayer Attack-Punch-Hitlist button.
    In players profile to be displayed a Save Target Button. When you press the Save Target button on a player profile, he will be saven in your Targets Tab.
    In syndicate Tab you can white all what you want and share, response etc with your syndicate.
    In syndicate tab you can specify who Syndicate it will be participate in communication with you. Only the Leaders of syndicate can chose what syndicate to be part of one group or to be part of 4-5 groups together.
    When a Leader of syndicate Invite other syndicate to participate in a Syndicate chat, a message will be send to Leader of that syndicate to Accept or Decline to be part of chat group.
    If he will press Decline, a messaje it will be sent back with the response: The [LCN]Player has rejected your request.
    You can focus better in syndicate chat for participating in SW, attacking others, bosses, punches etc.

2. Aapje

Aapje Well-Known Member

This probably will cause problems on various platforms. It's usually not trivial to make a website wider.

3. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

A while ago, we actually did have two separate chats on Kano Play, one for World Chat and a "side chat" as we coined it. It turned out to be a UI/UX kerfuffle because they were both competing for space. It's a nice idea, but screen real estate is already in demand with our games and throwing in an extra chat would make it tougher.

We are implementing something in the World Chat to make it easier to distinguish link types (Boss, Recruit, Help) at a glance. :)

George Burd likes this.
  4. George Burd

George Burd Well-Known Member

fb definately has the advantage when it comes to chat, having a message system that can be group or single, and be minimized when not needed

5. fuM

fuM Member

thank you.