MYSPACE ending KANO games????

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Grand Master Fielding, Jun 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wonder Bread

Wonder Bread Active Member

Hey everyone, you can read our latest announcement about the issue here. Also, this sucks :(

2. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano New Member

Yeah, and then, at 2014, FB could do the same... and then what???? Funny...

3. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Yup sure it could happen :(

4. Big Ken

Big Ken Member

I also play zombies on facebook but that account on there is nothing like my myspace zombie account,so if they do a transfer I would gladly delete my facebook zombie game to move my myspace zombie game.

5. readerofcards

readerofcards New Member

Considering how much time and money I've put into this game on MySpace, how many friends I have on this platform, how hard I've worked on build my account up & having met a very special person; Kano, please make it work somehow. Whether to convince MySpace of many accounts they'll lose, of transfer ALL of us to Facebook, or a same alone site, just do what's right for us. We've paid your costs & salaries. If I lose what I've put in, I doubt I'll spend any more time or money on you. Luckily, I won't lose my best friend. But, all my other friends & enemies, with whom I've spend time, energy, & money to interact with, well, there goes the cheapest therapy I know. Viking Clan got me through domestic violence and divorcing my abuser, but without my friends & enemies, I would not be here to complain about this stupid move.

6. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

this is not cool at all...they should not be allowed to do this at all...if they closed the games we play we should be able to have a refund which means all the money we have put our time an effort into that is my suggestion an my opinion...so i hope they dont shut down mob wars..pirate clan an zombie slayers....

7. Dutchman

Dutchman Member

I play Vikings through the KANO portal with my Facebook account. Kan Kano not create the same for MS accounts?

8. Toker

Toker Member

Well it looks like a consensus, NO ONE wants to start over. I as well will not start over at 0. It would just be a complete waste of time and effort. I think they just need to make to FB offsite, accessable to our Viking accounts as well. One big offsite, No Myspace No Facebook, Just Kano Ran.

9. Leadfist Lisa

Leadfist Lisa New Member

If I wanted to play on facebook, I would already be over there. They need an independent site so this can not happen again.

10. evejoesdmf

evejoesdmf New Member

I have been playing Pirate Clan and Viking clan for Three years, I have spent $$$$$$$$$$$$ and I will not start over again!!! What is Kano going to do with out existing Kano accounts?? Need to know when these games are no longer offered in MySpace. EveJoe Sacks

11. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

We reached out to MySpace today to find out more with respect to time frame they are looking at to remove games. We know they received our email quickly as they promptly updated the contact info for our games, but they have yet to respond.

We hope to get a better sense of how much time we have from MySpace tomorrow so we can take that into considering options.

We will update here on the forums as soon as we get any news, but by the way this has been rolled out by MySpace I expect that they will update that help page when they set an official date.

12. David Stroud

David Stroud Member

I think we need to fight to keep the games on MySpace. I know several music artists play these games as well. We need to point to them if the games are gone? the people will leave. And once people leave? The artists will leave to go to other places. This would hurt MySpace even more.

13. Grand Master Fielding

Grand Master Fielding Active Member

Oh Lisa, I hate it when you make sense like that. It really hurts my head lol

14. Blue Rose

Blue Rose New Member

It is a real pity that your development team at KANO have never developed your own Gateway like Zynga did for their games. This situation would not keep reoccurring and we could all say stuff Myspace and FB and Kong and just all do our own thing and not ever have to worry about this happening to us ever again!
    SO HOW ABOUT IT GUYS? FEASIBLE?

N.B. maybe you could get Myspace to hold off removal until you could get this in place?...

#KANO

Last edited: Jun 7, 2013
  15. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Read the latest updates in our new thread here!

16. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

well right now i am not even able to play no kano apps the way it looks...there goes my money i put into the game...even my facebook isnt letting me play my game apps either...

17. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Justin that is weird, maybe try clearing out the cache and rebooting, I am playing all the games on FB as usual with no problems :

18. MySpace/Facebook Viking Clan

I restarted VC on FaceBook a few months back...so I now play both sites.....Will I have the option of moving my account on MySpace to link with my Facebook VC account??????........

19. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Hey all, get the latest news here!

20. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

We have a new update for you here! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.