[LCN] Mob Wars Quarterly Newsletter #1 Discussion

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Deltan, May 3, 2012.

1. Deltan

Deltan Member

Welcome to the Mob Wars: La Cosa Nostra first quarterly email! Discuss any topics or questions you have from the email here. :)

2. WHELER

WHELER Banned

Spring 2012 News, Limited Time Offers and More at Mob Wars: La Cosa Nostra‏

I had recived this yesterday, was totaly disapointed that it was for yet again "FACEBOOK".:(

i'm like lvl 400 on facebook mobwars, with like 200 mob,lol.... MYSPACE is where i play & spent big $$$ Level: 2802 my email addy is the same for both....

is there going to be a newsletter for mayspace as well? with Player Loyalty - Free Limited time offer Item!? or is this just a facebook thing?

3. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

We have only started to send out emails. All emails should be sent by Monday for both MySpace and Facebook.

4. nrdslv

nrdslv New Member

I would be sure to receive your newsletter, how do I know? I have not received any mail to my address.

Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2012
  5. gods people

gods people Active Member

Yes not recieved mine yet either...

6. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

hopefully by monday

7. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

It is in the process of sending. All emails should be sent out by Monday.

8. gods people

thats great guys thank you.

9. DMQ

DMQ Member

It says in the news letter "The victor not only wins epic bragging rights, but also a huge purse."

Does this huge purse come with a big hand bag.. not that I want one, can I have a big wallet instead as thats what men use, well most men, Hammertime will prefer the purse and he will demand it in pink to go with his frilly frock.

Thanx and all that

10. I'm signed up for your newsletter too...
    Hopefully i'll get lucky monday, huh??
    Can see that others gets gift when recieving newsletter...Can't hardly wait :p

11. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

Purse / handbag, it's all the same, only thing worth noting is that it is HUGE!

12. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

I am sure you will but if not, by Monday you can write into support with the email you are expecting it in so we can look into if for you.

13. DMQ

DMQ Member

That would be a Swag Bag then

14. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

i got a nice man bag you can have Mark

15. WHELER

WHELER Banned

Mob Wars La Cosa Nostra ........ Spring 2012 News, Limited Time Offers and More at Mob Wars: La Cosa Nostra‏

noreply@kanoapps.com

piece of advice watch your junk mail for the news letter, or add their incomping email so it end up in your inbox! noreply@kanoapps.com

16. hulkehab

hulkehab New Member

that's great , thanks

17. gods people

not recieved my free weapon and stamina refill for the lcn news letter.

18. Does the cash boost just give you what is available from the godfather page?

Also, mine doesn't seem to work. I click on the picture, it takes me to the game and says "Welcome Back to Mob Wars: La Cosa Nostra", but there is not a gift.

I assume that you must first claim the Energy, Stamina or Cash refill to get the gift, so once I know what the cash amount, I can claim it.

19. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Don that is the only reason why you have not got the gift. You have to claim the boost type you want and then you will get the gift. Thats how it worked in the pc news letter. But i cannot confirm anything on the money boost since i did not take that option. A developer or player who has done this will have to confirm.