[LCN] Mob Wars La Contra Nostra

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Bill Singletary, Mar 14, 2012.

1. Bill Singletary

Bill Singletary New Member

On the last downtime you had I was to recieve a TROUBLESHOOTER when I went to claim it I was told sry you already collected your prize.? I had recieved a trobleshooter on the last downtime, but I should still have recieved it or a alt.

2. DoNRaDu

DoNRaDu Member

maybe you should have sent this message to support...

3. This is the ideas forum, and not the right place for your support request.

May I remind you that it is against KANO/APPS TOS/TOU to own more than one account.

Please send a message into support, via the following link to discuss your account:
    http://www.kanoapps.com/contact-support/

4. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

The downtime from this past sunday had brought up the limited items from all the previous issues again. It was not collected by any member of any game a second time. When the game came back up after the issues were fix that item popped up again and everyone had to click the box just to remove it off there feed. It was not intended for a second free gift. Sorry if you thought that the item was free again. But there was a posting on sunday when the game came back up and everyone thought they were supposed to receive it again.

5. DoNRaDu

DoNRaDu Member

yeah mods! be helpfull! :D

6. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Thank you. Were slowly getting the hang of everything. And getting your questions answered faster.

7. pineappledog

pineappledog Member

Might want to read his post again ;)

8. Bill I apologize unreservedly, I completely read your post wrong, I looked it over and over to make sure I didn't get it wrong, but I did I feel like such an idiot now.

It was a quick visit to the forum.

Feel like such a dork now :)