[ZS] Min prize for calendars and challenges

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Cassovia Beyotch, Nov 11, 2012.

1. Dear KANO,

I know it is probably all based on some completely random calculations, but I havent won a single hit payout in my last calendar (and it looks like I will not win it in this too + it already happened to me some time before). Apart from that I havent won a single hit payout in about 5-7 challenges in a row, then won in one and now I am in third with nothing.. I am really unlucky in these things - can you somehow programme it to have at least one single hit payout with 5 UNs in EVERY callendar and challenge or you want to keep it strictly random and leave poor guys like me with complete bad luck and no UNs?

Pleeeeaaaase? :)

2. slave

slave Member

i think your just unlucky cass, i hit three single payouts in the last monthly, and hit 8 single payouts in the mini over three calendars

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2012
  3. KANO, I know you are reading the forum cause I ve seen you several times - could you guys somehow balance challengers and calendars so also we, the unlucky ones, have the chance for a single hit payout at least from time to time? Thank you!

Love.
    Cassovia

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2012
  4. Blasphamy

Blasphamy Member

I don't seem to have much to complain about in regards to the calendars...... or the 3 day calendars. I normally hit at least 1 of the 5 UN payouts in each one.

It's the normal challenges that tend to upset me. Like my most recent Rocket Challenge......save up 4-5 rockets and only get any type of exp gain from 1 of them, the rest just go unrewarded.

If you combine the lack of major payout from Cassovia and the lack of any little payout from myself.....and use that as any sign of things that may be effecting the masses, then Kano may have themselves an issue that should be looked into.

5. Agreed, if I have to wait 4 hours for rocket, I should at least get the minimum payout. It's lame that often I get nothing at all. As far as getting the big UN payout, I'll have to disagree with Cas. If you do that, no one will ever do another Death Deal for a guaranteed payout. I hate those Death Deals with a passion, though I will try to power my way through the Spain one to get the 2 UN.

If every challenge paid out at least once, the Death Deal would be obsolete.

6. thank you for the post related to the thread topic Blasphamy!! LOL

7. and also thank you David for the post related to topic! :)
    I dont know, I would rather have at least 1 5UN payout in every challenger. Spain death deal is lame. If you are higher level, the xp gained from it is just irrelevant..

8. Eraser

Eraser Member

I really wouldnt mind them being rigged like the rockets are.

The first hit you get is a winner.

Of course for the 3 day callenders, maybe only the first one on the first one.

9. Yeah, the xp is irrelevant, but I don't care about that as I'm not in a hurry to level. I just want the reliable UNs. If Kano were a bit more imaginative we would have gotten a different type of challenge rather then the rockets. They knew we didn't want any more death deals...particularly the ones that take days to complete. So they sprung a bunch of rocket shooters on us all at once. And because their random number generator is messed up both in regards to the death deals (tired of the frequency with which I draw an ace to a king, for example) we get no xp far more often then the 25% as advertised. It's frustrating and stupid. 1500 xp is not going to unbalance the game. After a 4 hour wait, we should have a 100% chance to get something.

10. amen brother! agreed. Now its KANOs turn to do something with it! kaaaanooooooo hellllloooooooo

11. slave

slave Member

shhhh cass, dont disturb them, they spent 3 weeks trying to determine how many clicks a second someone should be able to do and now that we informed them its too slow.....give them another three weeks ......

12. Wonder Bread

Wonder Bread Active Member

@Cass I've moved this to Ideas as I believe that was what you were going for. I've also removed the the off-topic argument that was derailing the thread, and I'd like to remind everyone to keep things civil and respectful in the forums, and relevant to the original post.

As for questions of randomness, the prize payouts are completely random, which is why some players get more frequent payouts then others, simple luck of the draw. I understand that not all players like the idea of complete randomness, and you're welcome to invite others to vote this up.

13. Well, obviously I give this idea a 10.

14. Yes or No, Kano? It would be impolite to just ignore this thread yet I see no response, not even from a moderator. While I would like to see at least one single hit payout on every calendar and challenge, if Kano is unwilling or unable to make that happen, a reply would be appreciated.

15. All right, thanks.

I love the idea, I am giving it a 10! :D

16. Wonder Bread

Wonder Bread Active Member

@JJ I don't tend to voice my opinion on Ideas as I think it's much more important to see how the community feels about certain things. I did respond by moving the thread where it needed to be, and encouraging players to voice their opinions on it (as I can see several have done already.)

17. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Exactly.

Well done Wonder Beard.

18. Well, the only reason I said what I did was because the OP was asking for a response. I was just adding my voice, hoping they would get one. Thanks!!

19. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I am fine with the randomness as it is, as I am lucky , wish I was lucky with other things.

20. I think I'm confused. This isn't a thread devoted to the concept of getting the UN reward for the rocket shooter, I don't think. It's about getting the paltry minimum reward. Am I mistaken, because I don't see how anyone could be against getting that 1550 xp.