Marine Sword

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by XxBabyGurlxX, May 30, 2010.

1. XxBabyGurlxX

XxBabyGurlxX New Member

Can anyone help me with how to obtain a Marines Sword ?:confused: ... I am not sure where to get it or how to get it ...

2. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

Did you beat the marine boss in the United States?

If so, you should have picked one up after collecting the reward from the boss. If you did not collect the reward, you will have to kill the boss again as it is a guaranteed drop for the boss challenger.

3. Dr Talk

Dr Talk New Member

I did beat the marine boss in the US but cannot find this damn sword! HELP!:confused:

4. Dr Talk

Dr Talk New Member

OK, I got this figured out. Kendall is partially right. One vital correction however: the sword is not a guaranteed drop! Look here:

[​IMG]

Anyway, do the following to figure this out as it applies to you:
    click Bosses>click View Single Bosses>under the Marine click View Last Fight Result. Here will be an image of the Marine zombie with DEADstamped over it. Scroll down a bit to 4 tabs: Boss Feed / Summary / Rewards / Weaknesses. Click on Rewards. It will most likely tell you that you've already collected this reward. If not, there will be a green button to click to CLAIM REWARD Go ahead and click it. SURPRISE!!! You'll now probably be informed that you didn't claim your reward in time (they only give you 24 hours). This is news to me!!! Shouldn't something have popped up to prompt us to collect the reward as soon as we kicked this zombie's ass??? The weird thing is that my game is telling me that I already claimed the reward...which I did not!!! You need the sword for a mission in the next level in the U.S. Also, I have begun a new boss battle. I'm thinking that the game will not allow 2 boss battles to occur at once. Other than that, I cannot find ANY way to get the sword! Could be a bug in the game, an oversight, who knows??

Last edited: Jul 19, 2010
  5. AbNo

AbNo Member

Did you mean the big green "Collect Reward!" button that shows up, or the Achievement notification for beating a level one boss?

As for not having the sword, well, don't sit on boss victories for one (there really should be a visible timer to show you how long until the reward expires, though), and two, just go beat him again. Seriously, I have ten of these swords from beating him ten times. Go beat him again, and click the big green "Collect Reward!" button, instead of ignoring it.

If I sound harsh, well... You're complaining about something you didn't do, that you should have, as well as the fact it's something YOU can fix yourself by beating the boss again.

Edit: I should've read the thread. Ken already told you this.