March 30th Developer Update - Gift Wishlist

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Smack, Mar 31, 2011.

1. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

A Gift Wishlist feature has been to Pirate Clan today. Your Gift Wishlist allows you to define the gifts that you would most like to receive. Any of your wishlisted gifts will show as the first items for selection when any of your Captains want to send you a gift.

Create a Wishlist
    • Go to your profile you will notice that 'Gift Wishlist' now sits under your Elite Captains.
    • Click the 'Manage My Wishlist' button to launch the Wishlist Manager
    • Select the Gift(s) you want to wishlist by dragging them from the 'Gift List' into 'My Wishlist'
    • You can further prioritize your Wishlist by dragging each wishlisted gift into the order you prefer
    [​IMG]

How your Captains will use your Wishlist
    Now that you have defined you wishlist your Captains can access in 2 ways:

Via your Profile
    [​IMG]

From a Send Gift action
    [​IMG]

As with all of our features we appreciate any feedback, questions or comments you have.

2. excellent addition

3. ehm am i suppose to be able to send a gift to someone not in clan or even in my friends list? cause that appears to be the case

4. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

I got one from a nonclan who wasn't even added as a friend.

5. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

This should now be fixed, looks like it was an issue just for MySpace and Hi5. Thanks for bringing this to our attention!

6. hi5 ive refreshed refreshed and refreshed and still cant get the list to work at all

7. refreshed it like 30x and still i get this

[​IMG]

8. Red

Red Member

I believe this is useless until a player wins xp from sending gifts, like a challenge help, i have 1000 friends and still barely receive anything

9. Red, the more you send, the more you get back.

LewE OTM

10. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

Sometimes can take a bit to refresh, just tested it out and it seems to be working now. Thanks for the heads up.

Also, we have a support issue in with respect to the user images not showing up properly with Hi5 waiting for a response back.