Limit Non-War Attacks!

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Malin, Mar 23, 2013.

1. Wonder Bread

Wonder Bread Active Member

Just a quick reminder to keep things civil and respectful while discussing things everyone.

@Malin I've moved this to our Ideas section as that's where proposals for new features/changes go so that other players can discuss (as many have already done) and rate them. Don't be discouraged by negative feedback though, as that's a valid part of the discussion process!

2. The Protector

The Protector Banned

If anything remove the limit all together..

Fighting shouldn't be restricted at all.

120 attacks is nothing.

I went through alot more than that coming up on both pc and vc.

Just ask Pimp this one I literally kept healing just for him and JJ to attack me yesterday before I went back to pirates lol.

Yeah 120 is nothing sorry to say.

I'm sure that protection feature is working its way over to VC though...

But 120 is no where NEAR the range..more like 10x that pretty much.

3. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

i dont see what everyone is bitching about, i think its an awesome idea! and right after they implement the attack limits they can add the farm section where you try to grow crops faster than your enemies and the brick viking ovens to make lots more cakes than your enemies and then the viking square dance arena...THAT should make the game way better...fuck war mode, lets hit square dance mode

4. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

5. big john klad

big john klad Member

lol i love it to lets get to framing

6. Rob Morin

Rob Morin New Member

I think this would also be welcome in Mob Wars LCN. It gets really frustrating when you can't do anything because someone is continually attacking you.

7. Brosnik

Brosnik Active Member

I just love this thread - brilliant and fun to read. However, this is a fighting game so suck it up. I have to endure peeps in my face and cannot do anything about it so I resolve to get stronger and make them pay. That is what makes this game fun and keeps people in it. If it was sanitised then most peeps would leave because Farmville would be more exciting. I agree with everything Polish has said so will not repeat it all.

8. Ice Queen

Ice Queen New Member

Malin, sorry hon. I agree with polish and those that dislike your idea of limiting attacks. This has been a fighting game since day one of it's creation. It is the basic fundamental aspect of this game. I quit farmville because it was TOO boring. This suggestion of yours, if implemented by Kano, would only make people quit the game and play elsewhere. And since Kano is a online gaming company that just doesn't make much sense now, does it? all is good hon. feel free to always put up suggestions and comments but know that just because you feel that way, most of us vikings will disagree with you, which as wonderbread stated is part of the process. I hope this suggestion never makes it past the ideas thread. It would ruin the game and force many to leave the game. There are plenty of games offered by this company and others that may be more your taste, so before you ruin this game please try that avenue of discovery. thanks malin for the idea but I gave it a ONE since Zero was unavailable. Fight or find a different game hon. No offense just my opinion.

9. Ice Queen

Ice Queen New Member

and to you Rev aka Protector: wonderful suggestion. thank you for posting it. I agree and second THIS suggestion.