Limit clicks and stopping all auto clickers

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Darth Vader, Jul 5, 2015.

1. Darth Vader

Darth Vader Active Member

I notice already widespread use of auto clickers and multifunctional gamer mouses a large number of clicks per minute it's unfair manipulation and should be a limit !Your system can not to catch so many people using additional devices!Please enter a maximum number of clicks per minute and that one who is out of the limit let the system kick him out for an hour outside bounty hunting ,outside arena and outside battles!!!

2. RafeDavid

RafeDavid Well-Known Member

I agree it would be nice if you could somehow prevent players from using autoclickers. Im by no means a powerhouse but Im not a beginner either and when it comes to BA Im done in about 2 or 3 seconds. If someone was manually clicking it would take quite a minutes to finish me off giving me time to attack and build up health to stave off the attack. With that being said I'm pretty sure there are click limits in place but those who choose to gain the advantage by other means will always find a way.

3. Snowtiger

Snowtiger Well-Known Member

Limiting clicks per minute would be risky business. I have no fancy mouse, nor do I use any additional devices. I happen to have high speed internet and I am pretty good at catching bounties. I also do a pretty decent job in the arena. On a good day, my internet speed has a ping of 8ms. Some days it is around 11ms. I am not sure what that means, but it works for me. That, and fast reflexes combined with tenacity. There are some who can out-click me at an amazing speed when it comes to battles. I am not sure why, but who’s to say what is normal and what is not in the scheme of things. If you limit the number of clicks per minute, you might cause some good honest players to quit the game. Granted, it would all depend on just how many clicks would actually seem to be superhuman. But my question would be, do we use my speed as the norm, or do we go by how many hits an average player does with slower internet?

4. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

thats a whole another touchy grey area i dont wanna get into. Alot of things vary in the internet game world with pc's all to the system its self and the speed of the net.

5. graveyardgabby

graveyardgabby Active Member

I doubt the threshold between auto click and human click is that close. I would imagine an auto click would go multiple times faster than any human hand otherwise, there would be little incentive to use them beyond laziness. I'm no expert and have no experience using an auto click but, I'm sure the devs have a pretty good idea of what is and is not humanly possible in this regard. If not, I'm sure they could do a little testing and quickly determine that anyone surpassing a certain number of clicks per minute has to be using more than just their finger.

RandomGamer and George Burd like this.
  6. Darth Vader

I have already said the introduction of a maximum number of clicks and will add corresponding normal human click on high speed internet! This is normal for developers to make a test! As for the refusal of many players and leaving the game I would ask do not is most possible to leave the honest players who are tired of the cheating of others?I have nothing against your faster Internet it is not fair your auto clicker makes 1000 clicks in second while my normal mouse will make no more than 2 !

7. RainSunGone

RainSunGone Well-Known Member

if u have to use an automated clicking device then are u really that good? no ur not,lol... i take pride knowing i can still beat auto-devices out of bounties, but it has gotten ridiculously out of control,too many are clicking well beyond human capability...

8. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Well-Known Member

well we all know that would change the results of BA for certain people.

9. Darth Vader

We can not know for sure who uses auto clickers we will reported someone but there are in some time at least another 20 like him!All are smarter than others,but let them throw the system for an hour then for another one hour and again to switched on auto mode :) People understand this that not everyone can be caught and the permanent bounty hunt ban is too cruel punishment the system should be set so as to prevent this kind of fraud!

10. Tony Montana

There are programs you can use to set the frequency of clicks, at certain times.

11. Darth Vader

If you mean the scripts I'm not familiar and do not know how they work...but whatever it is simply unfair manipulation!

12. Hellhavenofury:)

Hellhavenofury:) Active Member

pathetic for those that use the extra help you should be ashamed cheaters pat yourself on the back for letting a program do your thing

AlterEgoT and RandomGamer like this.
  13. Tony Montana

I just wish Kano was able to get rid of these users.

RandomGamer, George Burd and Kirsten like this.
  14. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

it's simply not going to happen. there are also loopholes that can be exploited that are not technically "cheating". just the way it is.

George Burd and Kirsten like this.
  15. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

There has to be a way to ban auto clicking, I can click pretty damn fast but some of the crap ive seen is insane and should not be allowed in this game.... Hell, ive used the combination of a mouse and laptop clicker and felt bad about that haha seriously though, if you feel that you need equipment to do your clicking for you then whats the point in playing?

RandomGamer, George Burd and Kirsten like this.
  16. Darth Vader

"whats the point in playing?"-quickly making coins,achievements,levels,kills in arena oh there are so many things that tempt!!!

17. richylufc

richylufc New Member

auto clickers? cant give you the same satisfaction of a kill in arena more than bounty, an aching finger knowing you have done it all yourself!! would not like to guess how many clicks from full health to dead in arena but its good knowing i did it myself without cheating

18. Tony Montana

Guess it is time to start using 5 mouses at once =)

19. Darth Vader

Not all are of this opinion their egos must be satisfied regardless of how important for them to rank highest!This is like doping in sport!

20. George Burd

George Burd Well-Known Member