[All] Limit characters in game names.

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Alice Prospero, Jan 27, 2016.

1. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Well-Known Member

hahaha that is some funny stuff

2. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

True that, but KANO likes to be consistent in things like this LOL or so they say... This is a rare occurrence,
    but the interface should not change over a name. Agree with me on that much atleast Demonik?

3. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

I guess I can agree with that, although a rare occurance like this is something that's, for the most part, unforseen so I wouldn't blame them if they put this one the back burner for a year or 6 ;p

4. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

I have not come across this , but I feel this might be a support issue, since it is not widespread.

5. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

So this thread has moved on a bit from the original topic, but we will be fixing the bug caused by longer names in the battle screen.

JADES and Alice Prospero like this.
  6. Alice Prospero

Alice Prospero Active Member

Thanks Mi7ch. All i wanted was to bring this to your attention. Maybe i should have worded it differently or placed it somewhere else but it hit the spot eventually :)

7. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

Party pooper :/

GATMAN and Kirsten like this.
  8. Gogolak

Gogolak Active Member

i wonder if this has been fixed yet? i haven't seen it myself.

9. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Mitch was testing it last week and changed his name back, so I'm guessing it got fixed.

10. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

I saw it messing with my raid lol

11. Gogolak

Gogolak Active Member

thanks. this hasn't impacted me, but the last post almost a week ago said it "will" be fixed. i was just wondering if it had been yet.

12. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Yes, it has been fixed. It will only be fixed for the "new" Fight interface because as I've mentioned before we won't be keeping the "old" version up to date.