Level 100 in 6 days

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Wikkz, Oct 18, 2010.

1. Wikkz

Wikkz New Member

Yay, i just got to level 100, and it only took 6 days. This is like the quickest progress ive ever done in any game.. =P

http://apps.facebook.com/zombieslayer/profile/user/1123426525

I really like this game, it's better than anyother typical "MW style" games, this game has a lot more feature and has some really well done graphics. :D

2. Nifleims

Nifleims New Member

lvl 59 in 6 hours.... was really bored. going to give it a few more hours before giving up for the nite.... maybe tomorrow i will attempt to hit 100:):D

3. Wikkz

Wikkz New Member

so that's two days only? wow.. o_O

4. SteveW

SteveW Member

I was level 100 in 5-6 hours. I've seen players double that in a day or two.

5. Jlora

Jlora New Member

how you do that?

6. Doc scapel

Doc scapel New Member

Put all your points into energy and you can lv fast.I am lv166 and I still get a lv a day easy,only getting on in the morning and before bed.You can go for about 170 stamina also with 440 energy for the win.

7. Jay Shinigami

Jay Shinigami Member

Quicker to level up via fighting, energy isn't that great IMO the exp per unit in comparison fares poorly against stamina

8. SteveW

SteveW Member

Fighting is the best way upto around level 200 or so, from there the fight list starts to dry up.

9. Jay Shinigami

Jay Shinigami Member

It's not that bad - just the same names crop up time after time that's all, and that's when you start getting "why you picking on me" messages on a regular basis -_-

10. malific

malific Member

Energy is good at the beginning, but as soon as you start to get a high health stat, you´ll start getting 70-80+ EXP per fight, which energy will never give out (Russia jobs are giving at most 9 EXP points per energy spent), so fighting is the way to go. Also bosses are quite good if your fight list is too empty.

11. Mafiosi Poison

Mafiosi Poison New Member

no energy is almost pointless compared to stamina.. stam is what will level you MULTIPLE times a day ;-)

12. TiakerAvelonna

TiakerAvelonna New Member

Gee, I can't imagine why. >.>

13. Jay Shinigami

Jay Shinigami Member

Like I pointed out before - it's not like its personal. I'd fight other people if there were more people for me to fight, not my fault the fight list shrinks in size as I level up *shrug*