[PC] Leap Year Calendar

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Deltan, Feb 21, 2012.

1. Deltan

Deltan Member

Coming soon, play the special edition Leap Year Calendar! You'll have only 48 hours, from noon on February 28 to noon on March 1, to complete this challenge and claim the super powerful prize!

[​IMG]

2. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Another one. Looking forward to it. How many times do we have to complete this one.

3. diva of destruction

diva of destruction Active Member

This is exciting! I love a challenge.....but please oh please let the keys build up, at least a few????? Ye nearly kilt me last time! OR, roll that mobile app out so I can click it from my iPhone. :)

4. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

OMG you guys are trying to kill us, :p noon what time zone , I am afraid to ask I am east coast , :confused::(:)

5. Jon Ward

Noon on the westcoast is when it starts Linda so that would be 3 pm i believe or 2 pm are time on the eastcoast.

6. Angel or Not

Angel or Not Member

East Coast time would b 3am....gonna b a slumber Party again...lol

7. Negative. It'll be 3 PM.

12 PM is Noon.

8. Zanzibar Wilson

Zanzibar Wilson New Member

Hi Kano,
    How do we Pirates switch from Hi5 to Facebook?? Important since Hi5 will be taking our game off its service as of Feb.29.
    thanks.
    Zanzibar

p.s. : Will we be able to keep our same name and armada?

9. Jon Ward

Okay since we already know were going to have some individuals complain when they can't finish the calender. And that is why its called a challenge. How about for the individuals who actually do complete all three of the challenges be offered 50 davy jones favor points or 100. And i myself like others appreciate all the gold and experience were getting. But three of the same items for each calender win like last time more then likely. It would be nice to add a bonus of something like that for completing the third calender.

10. I dont recall seeing a lady on it, just a bunch of dudes. Where was wonder woman? Is it a guy? lol

11. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Active Member

This post is way off topic. If you have questions please send a message into support or check out the Hi5 transfer posting at http://forums.kanoapps.com/showthread.php?6424-hi5-Transfer-Packages-are-here!

The fun starts at 12 noon PST

No, I can assure you that I am not a guy. I was having a bad hair day so not in the photo ;)

12. I am still waiting for that Wonder Woman limited item.... Just make sure it is stronger in attack than the Deltan one. The good thing about an avatar is that they can have great hair at all times.

13. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Active Member

I wish I had great WW hair and the tiara would be nice and the power of invisibility.....