[VC] Last Hit Boss Reward

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Elise Falcony, Feb 28, 2014.

1. Elise Falcony

Elise Falcony Banned

Maybe you make reward for last hit-killed boss?

2. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

I assume your talking about world bosses? I remember when they first came out and we pretty much figured there would be an extra reward for the kill shot. No doubt it was disappointing when I killed that first boss and there was nothing...lol. It was suggested they do that shortly after it was discovered there was no reward but apparently Kano didnt like the idea. Personally I think Kano missed a great opportunity to both increase World boss participation but also to add a bit of friendly competition that didnt call for beating the snot out of one another. Although a great idea that should have been implemented initially Im not convinced it should be implemented now after so many bosses have already been killed. Will wait to rate until I see a few more opinions .

3. Elise Falcony

Elise Falcony Banned

No. I say about coop bosses, not world.

4. polishpimp

Ahhhh...i see. We already do get end rewards when we kill are own bosses but im guessing u mean a reward for killing someone elses boss? Im gonna have to pass on that idea for a couple of reasons. With max damage limits wouldnt most want to wait until the boss was nearly dead before attacking it? In return wouldnt this drastically slow down the number of participants on a boss and perhaps that many wouldnt be killed until they were down to the last 12 hrs when all limits are auto lifted? Not only would this decrease the likely hood of the boss owner unlocking all of a bosses power attacks I think doing this could be easily abused. Whats to keep a player (especially a player fond of alts) to set damage limits on all their bosses until the health got down to a reasonable amount and then lifting the damage limit so a friend or alt could come in and collect on the end reward everytime?

5. Elise Falcony

Elise Falcony Banned

1. Miniumum numbers to lasthitreward - 4-10. If <4 no reward

2. Owner dont get boss reward

3. Boss max %dmg = 100% If owner change - no reward.

6. polishpimp

Im not worried bout the owner getting the reward...Im worried about them basically being able to serve it up to whom ever they wish (especially alts). If a boss cant be eligible for the reward unless the damage limit remains intact for the entire duration then wouldnt most want to wait to hit that boss which would most likely end up with the boss never getting all its power unlocks and most of them going down to the final 12 hours when the damage limit is automatically lifted? Ive no doubt a certain number of players are going to hit a boss regardless of where its health is at which will meet the minimum numbers but Ive also no doubt that if there is a reward to be had many will simply wait to give themselves a better chance which fails to address much of what I mentioned previously

7. Elise Falcony

Elise Falcony Banned

3a Boss max damage 100%, whithout any limit. and if owner change boss dmg limit reward disappear.