kano taxes on listings

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by funnyman, Dec 6, 2015.

1. funnyman

funnyman Member

it seems to me kano could help along people listing more if they would put a max tax on listings to lets say 1 trill.....

it woud open up for more funsies and at same time cash moving from players instead they end up dead cash...

Tony Montana likes this.
  2. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Well-Known Member

Sounds like a good plan...

3. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

It has always been 10 percent i believe of the bounty they receive back when you place one on someone thats not much they get back. When the price goes higher it seems like it but again its only 10 percent of the base bounty they receive back so again not much just looks like it more since the bounty costs get so high. So sorry its a 1 for me i don't see this as a needed improvement in the game right now.

The Navigator and Kirsten like this.
  4. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Well-Known Member

I give it a 5 to out do the 1

5. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

The Navigator likes this.
  6. YodaYoda

YodaYoda Member

The max tax of 1 trillion make no difference at all. It is pretty much insignificant amount of coin in the game, unless you're a low level. Currently, Kano takes 15% of the price paid by the lister and the hunter that catches the bounty receives 85% of the cut.

7. funnyman

funnyman Member

is it "only" 10 % maybe so but thats still alot if you listing bounties alot over 5 trill before tax and the cash kinda just is gone is what i mean it could be fundled into some kinf of high bounties instead

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  8. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

i wanna know where this cash goes and why they need it

George Burd likes this.
  9. Elle F

Elle F Member

Davy Jones uses it to list idle pirates. :p

10. funnyman

funnyman Member

lol not that much tax they dont and is it only 10% seems a wee bit more like 20%

11. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

I always thought it should have random bounties pop up with the amount taken from each bounty tossed.... Keep the coin i the game and not just have it disappear

George Burd and funnyman like this.
  12. funnyman

funnyman Member

yeah reuse cash but the ammount they take never has been used again

13. RafeDavid

RafeDavid Well-Known Member

I don't have any issue with the percent taken per hit. In the spirit of the game story line there would always be a percent paid out to the finder of the hit or the facilitator. Plus it's made up money in ridiculous proportions. It's not like Kano is hoarding it in a vault and swimming in the cash.

14. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

I am with you in this, :)

15. funnyman

funnyman Member

sure a tax but like 20-25 % is way overboard plus this is cash the oother players in the game never will see again, and thats where i mean kano needs to reuse them somehow for the game sake

16. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Kano has always had it this way even if the bounties are getting way higher your still getting a good chunk of change out of it. If you are the one who grabs it. It could be worse. Kano could actually take more of the money since they have been going so high. So look at it that way leave it as it is. The gold your getting could be all gone. Most games you have to earn money a lot harder then in Kano's games.

17. George Burd

George Burd Well-Known Member

tax coin shoud go to world boss reward totals, lets face it world boss rewards are pathetic at best

18. funnyman

funnyman Member

kinda would be fun to put top prize on the ammount of attacks...... on the wb

George Burd likes this.
  19. Snowtiger

Snowtiger Well-Known Member

Maybe they are funding the lotto with it. Who knows.

The Navigator and George Burd like this.
  20. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

Stop ✋ you're just putting excuses in their heads! ;p

George Burd and YodaYoda like this.