Kano Chat

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by scarecrow, Jan 19, 2014.

1. scarecrow

scarecrow New Member

I have a new player to the game and this time we are trying out the Kano chat in Armada Wars. The new player has no chat button in the upper left hand corner. He has tried three different browsers and I have searched help, but found nothing......Can someone help??

2. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

The new player would need to write to support so Kano can look at his game.

3. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

If they doesn't see the chat, there could be a few reasons: his monitor resolution is too small (although it would have to be really tiny to not at least get the chat to pop out), his browsers are very out of date or there's something in his connection that prevents the chat from working (happens all the time with College networks). Please get your friend to write into Support and they'll look at their account.

4. scarecrow

scarecrow New Member

I think we got his problem solved....where would you guys want feed back on the chat........ We have some ideas that you maybe can consider.....

5. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Lay it on me, right here is good. :)

6. scarecrow

scarecrow New Member

Number 1 and prolly the biggest is the ability to see who is on the chat live at the moment. In the past we have used the facebook chat and it is easy to see who is there, by just scrolling over the chat bar. That makes it easy to see who is playing. I got the comment from many that they felt like they were playing alone while using the kano chat.

#2 It would be nice to be able to manually size and position the chat window......I know you can use the pop and snap thing, but only two options are available there.

7. cutthroat ben

cutthroat ben New Member

Hi I'm new to the chat but I was reading your post and I wanted to ask if the player that you were talking about has a phone like a android like I'm using and if so may be they can try that

8. cutthroat ben

cutthroat ben New Member

I under stand were you are coming from I was just asking because I my self do not have a computer so I I us my phone so that's why I was asking

9. cutthroat ben

cutthroat ben New Member

Hi um may be you can help me out here I seem to having a problem with a coop.boss the giant crab um I have no clue as to were the um cage match are I have no idea as to how to open that one or were they are and all that over on pirate clan

10. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

The mobile version of Pirate Clan doesn't have Cagematches, but if you go to www.kanoplay.com and log in to server 1 (if you're playing on Facebook), you can access the full version and do your Cagematching from there.

11. cutthroat ben

cutthroat ben New Member

Oh ok then mi7ch thanks