[Forums] Kano Appreciation Day

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Midnight Special, Jun 17, 2012.

1. This seems like an appropriate time and place to say Thank You to the creators of our virtual worlds.
    I realize that everyone can't agree with every single change and update released by the big men upstairs and I'm sure that they realized it just the same.
    It seems that far too often I log on here to read about the latest and greatest ideas and updates only to find a dozen new post slamming the guys that keep theses games free and available for us all to play.
    I would like to take this time to give Kano props for all the hard work they do for us all and would like to challenge everyone else to do the same.
    A few kind words won't kill you :p

2. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

As a gamer since facebook was literally founded and started putting games on it. There have only been a handful of developers willing to listen to there customer base and work with them and change aspects in there own game that they implemented. Most developers get upset when you suggest such a thing to them. So for that kano has my appreciation. And that is one of the main reason's why i asked to help moderate the forum boards for there games. Because of that customer base they always work with and listen to. And this is my opinion take it for what its worth like midnight said many can gripe about issues on kano games but they do listen if you do treat them with the respect they deserve you will get the same respect right back. Other companies which will remain nameless is just about the dollar only and could care less about there players

3. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Bravo 10 stars and nice idea Midnight :) :)

4. Carol Anderson

Carol Anderson New Member

great job thank u all Devs/Kano 10 STARS HUGS

5. john frances

john frances Member

Can say any more than well done for post totaly agree gold star to u :)

6. kayjay

kayjay Guest

its a long road trying to please everyone (sometimes) some additions have been fun other not so much but am still here keep them coming guys doing great