I've been robbed...!

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Freduk, Feb 21, 2012.

1. Freduk

Freduk New Member

Hey Devs...

Dont know what has happened, but I had over 10trillion in cash and now just over 500 billion... hit listed 3 people but the cost was total about 20billion, does not explain the loss of about 9.5 trillion ???? So, who is the thief?

Fred

2. Freduk

Freduk New Member

Anyone? Devs? Or have you spent it?

3. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Active Member

If you are in doubt as to where money has gone, there is a summary at the top of the Game History. Unfortunately, all of your historical information is now gone so there is no way to see where it has gone now.

4. Freduk

Freduk New Member

At the time that was one of the first things I checked, and then it said +300ish billion, so no idea where it went, and it seems the Devs are not interested

5. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Active Member

Money doesn't usually go missing. In most cases it is spent on listing/ambushes/rigs, new property, inventory items or lost in fights and in some cases deposited into the bank. This is why we added the summary so give players an idea of where the money went.

6. Freduk

Freduk New Member

Thats why I posted the question, in the 743 days I have been playing (and mob wars for a long time before) I have never had it happen, and suddenly balance of cash went from trillions to billions, but hey ho, never mind