item skins

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by George Burd, Feb 1, 2015.

1. George Burd

George Burd Well-Known Member

Diablo3 has a interesting feature where you can change the skin (picture) of a item with any other item you have and keep the stats, I would love to go into battle without swinging a chalice sometimes lol,

Demonik1 likes this.
  2. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

cool idea, give those artists something to keep them busy haha

George Burd likes this.
  3. George Burd

not so much new art, but the ability to swap the picture of a chalice with some art I like better

4. Lasinagol

Lasinagol Active Member

You don't swing the chalice...you drink it before the battle? Have you ever played DnD? Imagination and what goes in the chalice go far. I have two staves and a mace, how can a Cavalry Master use those unless he dropped two?

George Burd likes this.
  5. George Burd

oh D and D how I miss you so lol I still like some artwork much more than others

6. George Burd

I dont think pirates should be using full length samurai swords hahahha my imagination will not allow it

7. Lasinagol

Lasinagol Active Member

Why not? They traveled the world...there were Chinese pirates...

8. George Burd

yes but a full 48 inch samurai s a poor choice on a crowded ship deck with sail ropes and masts everywhere

9. George Burd

smaller fighting knives or a walking stick one I think its called a nodichi maybe

10. Lasinagol

Lasinagol Active Member

Point to you, good sir

11. Lasinagol

Lasinagol Active Member

Or a wkizashi, tanto...the nodachi is the excessively long one, longer then a katana.

George Burd likes this.
  12. George Burd

ok lol I am bad on oriental swords hahaha point to you, I thought it was the blind man one looks like a walking stick

13. Lasinagol

Lasinagol Active Member

Kano just had an item like that with the first RB, it was in the monthly challenge, a glaive?

14. George Burd

glaives are traditionally a polearm weapon

Lasinagol likes this.