[ZS] Item Crates

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Smack, Apr 2, 2013.

1. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Item Crates have been released to Zombie Slayer today which is a new way to acquire items for you and your Squad.

What is an Item Crate?
    Item Crates are a collection of inventory items. With each purchase you are awarded 1 item within the crate, each of which vary in their rareness in terms of your chances of earning them.

There are 4 tiers of rarity:
    • Legendary - 5%
    • Rare - 10%
    • Uncommon - 30%
    • Common - 55%
    Items in the Legendary tier are unique to these crates so you will not be able to find them elsewhere. These Legendary items are also the strongest available for purchase based on combined Att/Def stats.

What is in the Crate itself?
    There are currently 3 different types of Crates; Attack, Defensive and Balanced. For the most part the Attack crate will have items weighted heavier on Att, Defensive will have items weighted heavier on Def and the Balanced crates have items with nearly equal Att/Def.

To see what is in a crate click on the (?) to bring up these details. Notice that items already awarded are highlighted whereas those that have not been awarded are greyed out a bit from view.

[​IMG]

Where can I purchase Item Crates?
    Item crates can be found on the Home page in the item carousel as well as in the UN itself. You can purchase 1 crate for 23 UN Credits or 3 at a time for 62 UN Credits.

We look forward to your feedback so please let us know if you have any comments or questions in this thread.

2. SHO KOSUGI

SHO KOSUGI Member

Lets say I buy 3 defensive crates and get 1 legendary item. Then I buy another 3 defensive crates. Is it possible for me to get another legendary item or its only limited to one?

3. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

You are not limited to any amount of items within a crate, so yes you may get multiple Legendary items from a single crate type.

Each crate item is independent of another be it purchasing 1 or 3 at a time. Item chances fall into the tiers listed above.

4. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Here are the most pricey the Crates and in this game is the most easier to equip all my squad with limited weapons. For 2 UN less, 23UN vs 25UN, there is a 55% chance to get a common item, which is weaker than my last item and I not even gonna use it ever. I personally will spend 2 or 7 UN more to get exactly what I want.

5. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Fair enough but the you could also look at it as 23UN vs 30 for a Limited Time vehicle, or 23 vs 30/36 for a Limited qty Weapon or Gear/Vehicle. Also the legendary items are stronger than what you can currently purchase. Just the Risk and Reward of it all.

6. Z Slayer

Z Slayer New Member

There are 4 tiers of rarity:

Legendary - 5%
    Rare - 10%
    Uncommon - 30%
    Common - 55%

Items in the Legendary tier are unique to these crates so you will not be able to find them elsewhere. These Legendary items are also the strongest available for purchase based on combined Att/Def stats.

What is in the Crate itself?
    There are currently 3 different types of Crates; Attack, Defensive and Balanced. For the most part the Attack crate will have items weighted heavier on Att, Defensive will have items weighted heavier on Def and the Balanced crates have items with nearly equal Att/Def.

To see what is in a crate click on the (?) to bring up these details. Notice that items already awarded are highlighted whereas those that have not been awarded are greyed out a bit from view.
    Legendary - 5%

Rare - 10% Lower two are waste of time in my eyes:rolleyes:

7. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

At first I thought out meant crates with more crates inside which would then contain even more crates kinda like this....

[​IMG]

Mind blown! But I see what you are saying. A 3x crate that has 1 Attack, 1 Defensive and 1 Balanced. Interesting idea and thank you for the feedback!

8. So what

So what Member

CONGRATULATIONS!
    You have been awarded the following items from your Balanced Crates.

1x Flak Cannon
    135 Attack
    125 Defense

1x Slasher Zombie Cleats
    120 Attack
    143 Defense

1x Flak Cannon
    135 Attack
    125 Defense

So not worth the 62 un
    3 balanced crates throw out weapons that are so low and unbalanced and so out of synce that calander items have a better totals

Dont buy

Even a third grader knows balanced means b a l a n c e d

Last edited: Apr 4, 2013
  9. domino

domino Member

6085547v.jpg i mean this if i get item in yellow maybe have bonus and item in red(legendary) is a weapon -game dont give u to set 2 same weapons.

10. domino

domino Member

you can get 2 same items but u cant equip 2 same weapons....

Last edited: Apr 4, 2013
  11. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

You may not be able to personally equip them but your Top Squad will take your strongest items into battle that you don't have equipped on yourself.

12. domino

domino Member

i dont need legendary items on my squad my system is another .tell me when items will be changed i need other weapon and gear and vehicle in attack stats?

13. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Given that these crates just launched the items will stay in there for the next little while. However the Limited Time and Limited Quantity items refresh about every 7-10 days and the Sale items rotate through very frequently.

14. cbhitman

cbhitman Member

just dont seem worth it,,, Kano its us players make this game fun, u at Kano need to dig deeper for our loyalty cause u not keeping the rookies on at all and just slappin us veterans of the game in the face

15. So what

So what Member

Amen

Would be a far better idea if the crates fixed your Old bought items

Not try load you with obsolete items that dont confirm what you thought you were buying

Dont touch the balanced crates
    There far from balanced

16. TonyDu

TonyDu Member

So there's a 55% Chance to get a Flak Cannon on Both Defensive and Balanced Crates? One of these should be a Wrist Gun. 89 Attack 170 Defense.