[VC] Introducing the Tier Four Viking Clan Characters: Druid, Conqueror and Berserker!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Jul 31, 2014.

1. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

The new Tier Four character for Viking Clan are now available! They unlock at Level 5,400 for a base cost of 250 FP (100 FP if you own the Tier Three contemporary). Check out your new Viking options below:

Druid
    [​IMG]
    Faster Energy and Cash regeneration than its Level 1,850 contemporary
    +4% more Gold in Adventures.
    -1.5% on Hoard deposit fees.
    -2% Energy required for Adventures.

For millenia the Druid has been a paragon of peace, quietly tending to their natural domain. But when their beloved home is threatened, nobody is deadlier.

Conqueror
    [​IMG]
    Faster Energy and Stamina regeneration than its Level 1,850 contemporary
    +0.5% power boost applied when you are Attacking and Defending in Battles.
    -2% Energy required for Adventures.

On their endless journeys the Conqueror leaves only a trail of blood and fire. The sight of their sails on the far horizon will bring any warrior to their knees.

Berserker
    [​IMG]
    Faster Stamina and Cash regeneration than its Level 1,850 contemporary
    +0.5% power boost applied when you are Attacking and Defending in Battles.
    +2% more Gold in Adventures.
    -1.5% on Hoard deposit fees.

The Berserker does not fear death, but embraces it, making them the most dangerous enemy of all. Once they enter Bloodrage they cannot be stopped by even a hundred warriors.

Character Switching

Character Switching is a new feature that will make selecting your characters easier, give you a discount for following an upgrade path through the tiers and will allow you to swap between owned characters at any time. Check out a walkthrough of Character Switching here: Character Switching

Install likes this.
  2. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Thanks! I did not receive back my 75Fp refund, I think the problem is that the Slayer and Adventurer lines messed up.
    Before the Cloudwalker (Level 1850) 40:00 00:50 Current Character i had the Skald (Level 100) 42:00 01:21 Owned, both on fast cash and energy, but in the upgrade tab at the Adventure tab tier two it shows the Pathfinder (Level 100) 60:00 00:55 Buy for 100 FP with fast energy and stamina.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2014
  3. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

The Skald Viking is Stamina and Cash, the character tree progression on the select screen is a little out of order due to how the characters were entered in the database. It's unfortunate, but the Upgrade screen shows the correct progression.

4. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I had the Skald for over 2 years, and it was Energy and Cash and still is.
    Cloudwalker vs Skald
    Health 1:15 1:15
    Energy 0:50 0:55
    Stamina 1:21 1:21
    Cash 40:00 42:00

5. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Hmm, I might have to smack some developers. We'll get this fixed up, sorry about the confusion.

6. Das liebe Beil

Das liebe Beil Well-Known Member

Well, I defintiely like my Druid. More money, more adventures, yes I'm a happy cat.

7. Melanie

Melanie New Member

WHY NO REDHEADS? WE ARE A FORCE TO BE RECKOND WITH!!!!! CONSIDER IT. :)

John Luna likes this.
  8. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Found this on another thread.

Capturem.PNG

9. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

And lets not forget, if you already owned a Tier Two and Tier Three character from the same lineage, you get a refund of 75 FP, and after that you can upgrade for 100FP to Tier Four in the same lineage. In the end those who already owned a Tier Three by spending and extra 25Fp they can have the new character with 3 new weapons almost for free.

10. PrimeMoverX

PrimeMoverX New Member

Not sure if the development team has caught this yet, but the original "free" Tier I character is not coming up as "owned" on the character switching screen. I was able to purchase the Tier III upgrade tonight with the 75 FP discount applied, but it only showed a check mark in the box for my existing Tier II character, and when I pulled up the Tier I character in the same family, it said "Buy for 20 FP." In addition to upgrades that we have purchased, every play should "own" their first character that they selected when they first signed up for the game, right? Thanks in advance.
    Viking Clan character switch screenshot.jpg

11. Yami no Naka

Yami no Naka New Member

I believe there's an error in the Plunderer and Adventurer upgrade paths. The Merchant (energy & cash) has nothing to do in plundering, and it should be switched with the Explorer (energy & stamina). Also, as someone mentioned above, the Tier 1 character that we chose when starting the game should be marked as owned. I chose the explorer and then the pathfinder, and I believe that both should be on the same upgrade path. Other than that, nice work! :)
    upgrade merchant.jpg

Last edited: Aug 5, 2014
  12. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

@PrimeMoverX @Yami no Naka Thanks for the screenshots, folks, I'll send this to the developer who worked on character switching. :)

13. ben

ben Active Member

do we get the pc ones today ???

14. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

The current ETA for Pirate Clan characters is Wednesday.

15. ben

ben Active Member

ok ty much

16. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Mitch.. Several were waiting for this tier 4 upgrade and did not buy tier 3. Now the cost is exact same cost to upgrade without use of tier 3 for what a year? Yes, I know UPGRADE so don't pull that on me, 200 FP's to buy tier 3 and 4, but WTF, this is almost a retro-active while some sat for a year waiting. Is it not?

17. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Several waited ,while Many went ahead and bought ,not sure what you are saying, if they waited they can get it now. Right??

18. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Yeah sorry JADES, I'm not 100% clear on what you're asking me, here.

I mean, that's how the upgrade system works, if you own the previous characters you get a discount on the next version, so whether or not people bought the Tier Three a year ago or when we released Tier Four, they still get 100 FP off no matter what.

Kirsten likes this.