[LCN] Introducing the Tier Four Mob Wars: LCN Characters: The Slicer, Boomer and Sniper!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Jul 29, 2014.

1. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

The new Tier Four character for Mob Wars: La Cosa Nostra are now available! They unlock at Level 2,500 for a base cost of 250 FP (100 FP if you own the Tier Three contemporary). Check out your new Mobster options below:

Slicer

[​IMG]
    Faster Energy and Cash regeneration than its Level 1,000 contemporary
    +4% more Cash in Jobs.
    -1.5% on Bank deposit fees.
    -2% Energy required for Jobs.

The Slicer is a master of hand-to-hand combat, wielding an arsenal of wicked blades used to dice their opponents apart in a violent dance.

Boomer
    [​IMG]
    Faster Energy and Stamina regeneration than its Level 1,000 contemporary
    +0.5% power boost applied when you are Attacking and Defending in Fights.
    -2% Energy required for Jobs.

A passionate pyromaniac, the only thing left of the Boomer's enemies once they're through with them is a scorch mark on the ground.

Sniper
    [​IMG]
    Faster Stamina and Cash regeneration than its Level 1,000 contemporary
    +0.5% power boost applied when you are Attacking and Defending in Fights.
    +2% more Cash in Jobs.
    -1.5% on Bank deposit fees.

Like an angel of death the sniper delivers annihilation from afar, their victims forever oblivious to their fate.

Character Switching
    Character Switching is a new feature that will make selecting your characters easier, give you a discount for following an upgrade path through the tiers and will allow you to swap between owned characters at any time. Check out a walkthrough of Character Switching here: Character Switching

Gazember, Kendall and Guardian Angel like this.
  2. Guardian Angel

Guardian Angel Active Member

Nice finally ON!

3. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Thanks! After I got the 75FP refund for the previous character from the same lineage, its a no-brainer to upgrade it or not!

mi7ch likes this.
  4. Guardian Angel

Nice got 2! now waiting for the level 4000 and up characters with better stats , hopefully will have bigest diffrence , much better timeings and stuff because for high levels is real hard to advance in game, alot of Xp its necesary to pass the levels! Nice work anyway to have new content and new characters looks nice!

5. Guardian Angel

Be aware that on the home page and in goodfather section apear even now the old level 1000 characters and this post didnt apeared on news on Mob Wars Lcn

6. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Ah, thanks for pointing that out! I'll get someone to fix that up.

Guardian Angel likes this.
  7. Water81300

Water81300 New Member

I like the idea of new characters! Hopefully you keep making more. I've already saved up more than 200 FP's, which I earned legitimately, and I won't hesitate to do it again to unlock the Boomer. Good job Kano! :)

8. Das liebe Beil

Das liebe Beil Well-Known Member

Well, nice one.

Though, I have one question. I checked the Tier Four characters and found that I can get the female Energy/Cash character at a reduced rate, but not the male one. Is this intentional?

9. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Yes, the discount only applies if it is in the same gender and lineage. That's been mentioned a few times, but there has been a lot of info about the new characters so I can understand if you missed it. :)

10. Guardian Angel

One more thing on Battle Arena are not available yet to use all characters Ive already baught, Ive got 2 from the curent new "production"but only one of them is available to use

11. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I wanted to suggest the same thing, would be great if in the arena we could choose the image from all of our previously bought characters.

12. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I believe that the way the portrait selection in the BA works is that your currently equipped character will be the one you can select, but I can see the appeal of being able to use all of your purchased portraits. I'll run it past the developers, thanks for the suggestion!

kevinmalo likes this.
  13. Guardian Angel

Yes I guess its not verry important, they where made for Battle Arena to have some privacy and hide identity but will be nice to have the possibility to chose from all characters

14. Bocce

Bocce Member

Being a level 6k I will wait until there is a new character closer to my level. I do have a suggestion. When introducing new characters, Kano should look into introducing specific crafting items associated with the characters. I know there are items associated with the characters, and I am not speaking about them. Maybe after x levels new items could be introduced. Think on itl

15. I know this is minor, but you guys have fixed minor annoyances for me in the past so...

When you open a pop up window on the page normally you can click outside of to make it go away. When you open the Select Character window on the page, you cannot click out of it to disappear it, you have to click on the "Close X" button. Can this be fixed?

Also, can you introduce a close chat button outside of the chat window box? Similar to the open chat button, but exactly the opposite?

16. Guardian Angel

When we will have new characters for the highest levels? Lvl 4000. lvl 6000. You said will not take to much time until will be relesead in game! Hope Kano team started working on that!

17. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I moved your post into this thread to keep it relevant as it was originally posted in the BA changes thread.

To answer your questions there is no estimated time when the higher level characters will be completed. Development priorities have shifted since then to focus on features such as the Raid Boss, Power Heal, BA changes, new achievements and a few other things. I don't know if we'd see a new release of characters before Christmas, but I can see if we can get something queued up for early 2015 if possible.

18. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

After one year, these characters are still advertised as New Ones: [​IMG]

Now after all those changes where made to the game, there are any plans for new ones?

19. Guardian Angel

I think is time!!!! Put Kano team at work!

20. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

At least just stop advertising them as new :)