[VC] Increase the max number of guild members

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Demonik1, Jan 31, 2014.

1. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

Lets increase the max number of members allowed per guild to 30 or 35....i see a few guilds that have to start "baby" guilds cause theyre popular and dont have enough spots to let everyone in that wants to join and with the new guild wars becoming more popular i think alot of guilds would benefit from this, especially the ones that dont have alot of high level players but try their hardest to compete with those that do. Also, it would give full guilds a little room to play with to see who works better with the guild when adding new members instead of having to cut someone thats been a long time member to add another that may or may not be a good addition

2. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

was pretty sure i made an idea about this as well but guess i didnt but i beleive it has been broght up before or it might have been something i was going to bring up but forgot but either way not going to vote because this can be a good thing or a bad thing. because the more people the harder it is to maintain most of the time, but that isnt really a big problem and there was a big reason i wasnt all for it but i cant seem to remember it for some reason but if i do remember ill post it and let you know what it was

3. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

well keep thinkin bud haha and i see a ghost vote of 1 but no feedback...not very helpful