[LCN] If you have 2 of the same guns in your weapons storage how do you add them to your proflie?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by 5McArthur, Jul 3, 2018.

1. 5McArthur

5McArthur New Member

I have 2 chemical disperses and I can't seem to swap the guns so that I have both of them armed, I'm over the level 125 btw

2. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I'm guessing you mean for personal loadout, unfortunately you can't use 2 of the same item's. Reason behind it, no clue. :confused:

3. 5McArthur

5McArthur New Member

Hahaha, yeah I mean personal load out, man it's sad I spent 78FP for the Don crate I got to 2 chemical disperses and some other weapon, and I was eager reaching level 125 so I can equip them, maybe IL ask the developers if they can fix the issue under the bugs section. Thanks for the help by the way cheers from canada

4. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

KANO will see this post, it's not a bug, just way it's always been. Maybe Smack or Mitch can answer as of why though.

5. 5McArthur

5McArthur New Member

Oh, OK thanks Jades

6. RafeDavid

RafeDavid Well-Known Member

Yep Jades is correct. Each item in the personal loadout must be unique. Why???? $$$$$$$$$$. Just teasing KANO. You should be used to the answer to "why does Kano do it this way or that way?" being $$$$.

7. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

The game still uses the item , so not a waste :)

HJM likes this.
  8. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

It's a legacy code thing from the beginning of the game. We always mean to fix it, but because you still use the weapon in your Mob (depending on how good it is), it slips in priority.

If it's a quick fix, I'll see if I can get it pushed through.

5McArthur, HJM and JADES like this.
  9. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Please do, I have multiple items that would benefit my loadout. Yes we still take double items into battle, but loadout is a different part of the attack/defense algorithm. :)

5McArthur likes this.
  10. m3t4l3r0

m3t4l3r0 New Member

Please DO :)

11. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member