I have an idea!

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by JARVIN, Jul 4, 2015.

1. JARVIN

JARVIN Active Member

don't change anything. no more raids, no more war mode, no more syndicate wars, no more arenas, no more calendars. we didn't have any of these when the games first started, so this is vastly unfair that newer players are able to take advantage of things that older players didn't have when they started. as a matter of fact, take away all the "new" locations, too. that way, we'll all be posting bangkok stripper bosses for the rest of our lives. that would definitely level the playing field, wouldn't it? and there won't be anymore griping, and everyone will be as happy as pigs in sh*t.

graveyardgabby likes this.
  2. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Only if they are male strippers :p But seriously the field will never be level, there is always new /old ,lower/high level ,part/full time players,it is the nature of the game.

3. JARVIN

JARVIN Active Member

exactly my point. i've only been playing for a couple of years, and i really don't have any complaints with any of the changes that have been made so far. my biggest complaint is about the players who exploit loopholes (otherwise known as cheating), but that hasn't stopped me from enjoying the game and what they do doesn't directly impact me, other than not being able to grab more than one hit a day (if that).

4. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I don't really understand this. I have been playing for more than 4 years myself, so I have seen a lot of the changes. Some I like, some I don't. But as the games change over time, I adapt to the changes. I can see where some players may not like that fighting may not be the major focus anymore. But I think it would be pretty boring if all you did was fight and nothing else. And I am not a big fan of the whole "retro" thing when changes are made.

5. Old Salt

Old Salt Well-Known Member

Raids have been the biggest negative in terms of change to this game. It still astounds me that KANO would implement a feature that allows people to level at warp speed and outrun the game. Leveling was bad enough but understandably there wasn't much that could be done about that. But to purposely introduce a feature that levels people up at this rate does not make any sense.

Kirsten likes this.
  6. graveyardgabby

graveyardgabby Active Member

Shoot, why didn't I see this before I put up my get rid of the idea forum thread. I did a search first so no one would feel the need to inform me that this idea was posted before. I guess I should have included I have an idea in my search parameters :p

This bs attitude gets to me sometimes. Glad I'm not the only one. Think we need a new forum called the corner. Everyone who feels the need could just go there and cry about how unfair it is the newer players get to start the game with something others didn't have.

7. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

never see that coming

8. RafeDavid

RafeDavid Well-Known Member

The last time I checked this is still just a game. Isn't it?

9. richylufc

richylufc New Member

yes still a game to some it seems like more lol

10. nigel brown

nigel brown New Member

I want to craft more secret items

Kirsten likes this.
  11. Kirsten

When a feature causes an imbalance in an established game of course some new player is not gonna see the significance just gonna think oh this game is so easy to level in, those poor fools playing for 4 or 5 years are such saps And so selfish ( that is me being sarcastic) just to clarify

Tony Montana likes this.
  12. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Well-Known Member

But change is not always bad

Dale Barrie and Kirsten like this.
  13. Kirsten

So just a lot of idle threats for a forum reward hmmmmm how nice o_O

14. Dale Barrie

Dale Barrie Active Member

I love how they can have this option to level faster as they get to our fight ranges faster. Most of them go energy and stamina heavy too to continue fast levelling so they're screwed when they get to our level. So all though it seems unfair it does have an upside to it

Kirsten and Tony Montana like this.
  15. Tony Montana

There is an upside, more wins for me

Kirsten likes this.
  16. Kirsten

Yes that is the only upside :cool: I often think this was Kano 's answer to small fight lists ( but I could be giving them too much credit )

Dale Barrie and Tony Montana like this.
  17. Dale Barrie

Dale Barrie Active Member

No, Kano's idea is let them level really fast on raids,BA things like that until they hit level 1000+ and it starts taking more xp to level therefore if they wanna keep power levelling they have to buy UNs to refill ;)

Tony Montana likes this.
  18. Kirsten

Could be a bit of both each game has a different level threshold before the first big bump in XP for a new player but there are also in VC and PC people who have gone up thousands of levels since raids it is amazing to watch this fools

Dale Barrie likes this.
  19. Tony Montana

and the faster they level, the faster I can kill em

Kirsten likes this.