I got deleted off myspace how do i get my old viking clan profile on my new myspace?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Chops Thorsteinson, Jul 16, 2010.

1. Chops Thorsteinson

Chops Thorsteinson New Member

2. Gavin

Gavin Member

You'll probably need to contact Kano directly, or send the admin of this forum a direct message. Plus you'll also probably need to explain why you were deleted.
    If its all possible to transfer your game.

3. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

MySpace and Facebook typically do not just delete accounts for fun, there is usually a valid reason such as breaking their terms of service by running multiple accounts, abuse to other people, etc which is also against our terms.

Also if you have already been deleted from MySpace or Facebook, they will likely delete your new account as well so it is best to work out whatever the issue is with the social network first.

You can contact Kano support through: http://kanoapps.com/index.php/games

4. Chops Thorsteinson

Chops Thorsteinson New Member

I had left my myspace blank just so i would not get deleted anymore i had only one account as well so i really do not understand why i got deleted :confused:
    I will once again keep my account blank so i can keep playing viking clan i meanim allmost having withdrawls from it its really addicting and i think its just a really cool game!
    Anyway thank you for the link i have just send Kano support an email.
    Greets Chops Thorsteinson.