I cant get energy boost from my squad WTF?!

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by icedfate, Mar 7, 2011.

1. icedfate

icedfate Member

I've been out of energy boosts for days now, I keep posting feed to my wall every time it lets me and nobody has sent me an energy boost even though I know I have active members.

I thought they were just ignoring it but I did some communicating and apparently when they are clicking my feed it says "this person has 5 energy boosts pending already" bullshit I don't!

2. Ace

Ace Member

Perhaps you have them on that new window where you accept squad members? Can't think of anything else.

3. icedfate

icedfate Member

none of my squad members is able to send me an energy boost.

I reported this issue to kano and still have not heard back. great customer service.......

4. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Can you do me a favour and check a couple of things?

First, go to your Boosts page. Do you see this message at the top of the page?
    [​IMG]

Second, click on the Squad Alerts icon located in the upper right portion of the screen under your XP bar. Do your pending Energy Boosts show up in this list?

Please let me know what you find from those two steps. Energy Boosts are now required to be Accepted via your Squad Alerts before they are available for use. This change occurred about a month ago.

5. icedfate

icedfate Member

yes I did have that message and I could not figure out how to respond to it. thank you for helping me resolve this. I got all my items and boosts from there now.

the interface is not user friendly

6. malific

malific Member

Oh by the way, I´d like to report that the number usually shown when you check your in-game squad alerts (the one on the upper right part of the screen where all the icons are) is not working properly. It has happened to me many times in all four Kano games that I had squad alerts pending, but the red number wouldn´t show.

7. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

Click on it every once in awhile to solve that.
    If you are using the application and you get an alert, it might not show. But if you were offline and got an alert, the next time you log in, it should show.

8. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Just a quick follow up to your question.

It can take upwards of a couple of minutes for the squad alert counter to register. So say I send you an Energy boost while we are both online, the boost is available to accept as soon as I send it but the squad alert counter may not increment for a minute or two.

Also, as soon as you click on the Squad Alerts icon it will reset your squad alert counter to 0. So regardless if you actually accept a boost/gift/invite the counter clears itself every time you have a look.

Hope that clears up your question.

9. icedfate

icedfate Member

I understand it now, I just didnt know about that nearly invisible button under my status that your supposed to click on to accept your gifts. I don't understand why like 2 of my gifts will appear on my facebook page under the game requests tab and I accept them there while the other 23 gifts appeared under this little button in the game.......now that I know about it's actually a really cool and convenient way to accept the gifts. much better than the facebook page where you accept the gifts, I just wish it was a little clearer and easier to see.

I went into vikings and pirates and had like 40 requests in each of those I finally accepted as well.

I like the button there it just needs to be easier to see

10. how bout this size is this big enough :D

it could get bigger though i agree

11. malific

malific Member

Thanks for the reply, but I meant after coming online (just as I logged I´d have pending invites to accept but the counter would still be zero). It seems to have fixed itself though, I´m getting them normally ever since you changed the Squad earnings location.