[LCN] How to play Mob wars LCN on cellphone/mobile (android)

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Rambo, Jan 1, 2016.

1. Rambo

Rambo New Member

I have tried most of the methods suggested by friends in chat or found on youtube but non of them work for me. All I am getting is "Sorry, this web game cannot be played on a mobile device. But you can play one of the free Kongregate mobile game below instead!
    I remember ( if I am not mistaken) there was a link posted in one of the news (TGIF! Mob Wars - LCN Development News) couple of months ago, But now I can't find it.
    Waiting for your kind replies.

2. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

what platform are you playing on?? if it is kong I believe, if I am not mistaken, ya cannot play from the phone, I know I can't.

3. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

4. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

There is an iOS app (with an Android app in the works) and the mobile version of the sites, but only for Facebook and Kano Play server 2. As Kongregate and Armor are hosted on other networks we currently don't have a mobile version of those games.

5. Blue Nose

Blue Nose Active Member

I tend to play on the Puffin browser.

6. cricket_jumper

cricket_jumper Well-Known Member

I play on Dolphin browser on my phone. You have to install flash player for the last update/install that they released for it. In Dolphin settings, I then had to make sure that flash player was always on, that flash game mode was enabled (in advanced settings) and all page zoom was turned off (again in advanced settings) It then seems to work just fine for me and I only play on Kongregate.

7. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Word of warning about using non-supported browsers: if it works for you, great, but if you run into technical issues we may not be able to help fix them.

For the record our officially supported browsers are: Chrome, Firefox, IE and Opera.

8. Blue Nose

Blue Nose Active Member

I did not realise this! Whoops.

9. cricket_jumper

cricket_jumper Well-Known Member

Its OK - they arent going to make you sit on the naughty step.

IM not sure any of the officially supported browsers actually work to play the game on on my phone, so until they release an app for Android players on Kong - Im not sure what choice I have to be honest.

I'll take some time on the naughty step if needed. lol

Blue Nose likes this.
  10. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

He meant android, hope those servers will have mobile feature soon, no idea how do they 30 mins and 45 mins calendars.

11. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

GOING TO CATCH DAVID Well-Known Member

Well, that would explain a lot! Of course, I don't think I would play much from my phone anyways since it is already enough that I play 24/7 from home on the desktop. If I get away for a few minutes I don't think I want to waste that little freedom playing Kong LCN. LOL

12. KING WEND

KING WEND New Member

yeah yeah yeah mobile mob wars. but u guys r missing an important detail.
    nobody, i repeat, nobody is gonna play mobile mob wars. why? becuz the game is not fun.
    the game does not have FUN and FREE features, only things we r having is Pay2Play - and thats not fun for most ppl.
    so sit back u devs, smoke ur bongs until they r finished, and then create FREE and FUN features for mob wars - like the bounty blitz that is new, fun and most important free.

13. I have used the Puffin browser on my phone and also on my iPad for a few of years now. I paid for the app after testing the free version. I use it when playing on the Kong Platform.
    I have not found any issues in particular, and it allows me to collect gamer points and even use the sidebar chat. trying to collect bounties etc is really dodgy due to the hardware of the mobile device and the refresh speed, but all otehr aspects work just fine.
    How do you think I have done my gamers everyday since I joined LCN on Kong even when on holiday! LOL!

14. RafeDavid

RafeDavid Well-Known Member

I also use the Puffin Browser with my Android device and I play via Kong. It allows you to play the actual web version. Now if you are needing this to be your sole method of playing the game I don't know if this is the most effective option however when it comes time to complete the 3 and 4 day calendars it comes in mighty handy.

Rambo and Sleeper Service like this.