[LCN] How do we reveal a locked syndicate group?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by 83L13V3, Oct 16, 2018.

1. 83L13V3

83L13V3 New Member

I find it hard to know how many people or who & who are involved in a syndicate group to ease attack on members as well as knowing its strength... Please what's de way out??

2. Rick B

Rick B Active Member

That's exactly why to keep a syndicate locked. To keep your lower levels from being harassed. As a GF I've been hitlisted by people for such minor reasons as a member laid an ambush and the attacker got bushed (and other even MORE minor reasons).

3. RafeDavid

RafeDavid Well-Known Member

The only way to see the other members of a Synd is to form an alliance with them or declare war and have them accept. Or you both are in War Mode.

4. Sandy Barrows

Sandy Barrows Active Member

General enquiry guys - one of my chaps has no synd wars activity on his stats and he is actually doing really well - why would this be

5. Steven Jordan

Steven Jordan Active Member

The syndicate war stats on the profile page arent updated in real time. Only updated at end of the war

6. Sandy Barrows

Not showing any even last war

7. DD 38 Specials

DD 38 Specials New Member

Did they click on Accept Rewards at the end of Last Syndicate Wars? That will trigger the stats getting added.

8. Sandy Barrows

I beleive the chap only plays via his phone - so I'm guessing thats why his stats arent showing