Home Page Changes

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Oct 13, 2015.

1. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Enough said on that can we please have it back the old way. Or even put your new feature buttons going down the left side again.

Chasity and Kirsten like this.
  2. ED Koscelek

ED Koscelek New Member

Yes that did work thank you good idea

mi7ch likes this.
  3. kevin thomas

kevin thomas New Member

how about a colour scheme, depending on which event is on or about to start?

4. There Will Be Blood

There Will Be Blood Active Member

I see you removed the World Boss alert/attack box thingy to make room for this. Why would anyone over there think this was a good idea? That was actually a useful update, and you got rid of it for this?

Marc14 and Kirsten like this.
  5. Darth Vader

Darth Vader Active Member

[​IMG]
    This is what I want to see in my HOME PAGE!

Chasity and Kirsten like this.
  6. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

This is making me dizzy with those boxes that move, between that and the lag ,I feel like I am at work and the company I work for can bite me cause they frustrate me as much as Kano is lately.

Marc14 likes this.
  7. Kirsten

YES,YES ,YES

I am hiding it all and it better stay hidden,this is just putting me closer to quitting than any in game drama I have ever been a part of in all these years playing.

8. robbin gordon

robbin gordon Well-Known Member

so tell us about the 15 free favor points, mitch.... i see nothing of that anywhere on my page.

fwiw, the changes are actually good, if people would stop moaning and give themselves 15 minutes to get used to them. but, as already stated, they weren't needed. we need new cities.... i've been on the moon forever, and can now no longer use ANY of the drops from there. getting bored...... please mitch.... tell the devs to move a tad faster on what we NEED, not on what they WANT, or soon they will have no one around left to care.

9. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

World Boss is now in the Daily Activities carousel.

15 Free FP is a Facebook promo and they decide who gets to see it or not.

Overall thanks for the feedback everyone. I know this is not the change that many would like to see right now but I sincerely appreciate the responses.

mi7ch and JADES like this.
  10. Kirsten

I don't ride carousels as I get sea/car sick so that is the same feeling I get when I have to click those boxes to move. I have a headach efrom it,so good night ,I am done trying to even finish DGP's for today,a first for me.

11. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

We did not get rid of that, it was incorporated into this. It's in the activities box on the left.

12. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I mentioned last page that work has begun on new Locations so you have been heard. :)

13. ICE-X

ICE-X New Member

How do you collect the daily energy/ stamina? Not the one where you can collect/ stock up over several days......

Pink Mafia Godfather likes this.
  14. Jon Ward

Click the Captains Tab and then click the boost tab.

ICE-X likes this.
  15. Jon Ward

I hate when the forums mess up Captains Tab then Boosts tab.

16. There Will Be Blood

There Will Be Blood Active Member

The whole point of the original update of the World Boss alert box was to bring it to everyone's attention and to get them to click it. Now it's mixed in where the majority of people will hide it.

kevinmalo and Aapje like this.
  17. Jon Ward

All this time wasted my opinion on this new interface. You have left a complete black section on the left corner where all these boxes were at. Not to mention all this time spent on this you could have made new locations. Made new buttons for sliders for stamina because of the bosses getting bigger and bigger and clicking 20 slide on a stam with bosses that have over 600 million in health takes a long time to kill them down. Not to mention you could have and should have given me my crafting.

18. Could we just get things back to normal !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:
    I nolonger have my tabs above friends leaderboard and i want them back NOW !!!!!!! :mad:

Fix the things that really are broken and leave the stuff that works out fine alone.............

19. Where has the calendar daily rewards gone to and all the fight things that you shoot? I can't find them anywhere now! Please change back to how it was...

20. Gogolak

Gogolak Active Member

Translation: This is the way it is. Deal with it. Oh, and keep spending money. Thanks!

Kirsten likes this.