hitlist cheaters

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by icedfate, Jun 22, 2011.

1. icedfate

icedfate Member

I know I cant prove it but I know people are cheating!

no human has the reaction speed need to clam hits as fast as they do!

I was sitting here just now and I was clicking "hitlist" and a hit comes up I click as fast as I can, its dead already. almost instantaneous!

25 times in a row, no matter how fast am its never fast enough.

I then hitlisted somebody who had been harassing me with punches and literally as I clicked the button to post the hit, it was already claimed!

there is no way people are able to collect hits that fast unless they are cheating with bots!

2. A)there health is down already
    B)multi players can see bounty at same time
    C)they have low health
    D)strong players are attacking
    E)someone has extremely fast connection

plenty more ways

that alone is no proof of bots

3. Jailbait

Jailbait Member

its not bots i use a laptop no mouse and i still wreck the hitlist fast. they probably have health extremely low, already hospitalized with people like im the beast or ares camping the list.

4. im the beast

im the beast Member

net speed computer speed and alittle skill is all it takes to be a good hunter and i camp the list all the time.

5. Hashshashin

Hashshashin Member

:rolleyes: Really? Just cause you aren't fast enough they are cheating? People like you should have a disclaimer on themselves saying "I say stupid shit that holds no merit."

Like Atheistic said.....

They can have low health--which requires ONE attack to knock off (if you have decent health). I did that a lot today actually.

I have a pretty fast connection......and I also time listings with my friends.

You know, some of us talk to people who play the game and coordinate hits to make things easier. I get a 5-10 second heads up when hits are going out. So I'm clicking as fast as HUMANLY possibly so I'm the first one that sees it go up.

If you are on your HOME page...and you try to go to the hitlist.......GOOD FKN LUCK!

If you want hitlist kills.......sit there...and click on "hitlist"...over...and over..and over...at least 1000 times. You think I'm kidding? I get that stupid ass "answer 1+1=" crap ALL the time.

I honestly can't stand people that say "YOU ARE CHEATING" simply because their own skills are seriously lacking. QUIT HATIN ON PEOPLE WHO KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2011
  6. so, let me get this straight.... because you aren't smart enough, fast enough, or good enough to accomplish something it's obviously impossible?

Give me a break

Whine Complain Save Me From Myself!!!!

What more can I say?

7. icedfate

icedfate Member

thats what I'm doing, I'm clicking that button as fast as I can and I'm then clicking attack and its always gone, its almost instantaneous

8. icedfate

icedfate Member

and thanks for showing your true colors as assholes guys

9. icedfate

icedfate Member

the average human reaction speed is 3 tenths of a second and thats literally how fast these hts are being claimed..so I suppose its possible but still unlikely as you would have to know in advance...which apparently you guys are doing..alerting each other so nobody else has a chance

its not cheating but its kind of like "insider trading"

10. icedfate

icedfate Member

that also explains how people seem to have limitless resources for the purpose of hitlisting..you guys are just passing it back and forth......

11. Wow, the Player was just making a statement, dont stone her to death!! There are alot of explanations for why some people are faster then others getting bounties, and yes some people do use scripts to automatically get all bounties, Man some of these Loser people who cussed and ranted and raved are the ones who are using bots/scripts.lol calm down people,Its Just a Game!!!

12. The Protector

The Protector Banned

So,Let me get this straight.Anyone that disagreed with,Ice,is using a bot/script?Anyone pointing out other ways on why hits are gone,are using bots/scripts?You're still the same arrogant,self-centered moron as always.

13. malific

malific Member

I usually spend time hunting when I am around and claim my fair share of them. All it takes is a decent build, fast reflexes and a good connection.
    As for the "average reaction speed"... Well there´s always people above average and that gives them an edge in hunting, or at least I think it does, I never actually took the time to check my reaction time :confused:
    Your net speed is key for it. It happens to me when my net´s working slow that I click & enemies are dead even before my attack. There are also certain times of the day when few (or none) hunters are around and it´s easier to claim the hits.

And another thing... People use chatrooms to tell their friends when they´re about to list a foe. I see nothing wrong in that, even if somebody knows beforehand he can lose the bounty if someone else is camping the list at that time. It´s not cheating.

14. im the beast

im the beast Member

Really? Just cause you aren't fast enough they are cheating? People like you should have a disclaimer on themselves saying "I say stupid shit that holds no merit."

Like Atheistic said.....

They can have low health--which requires ONE attack to knock off (if you have decent health). I did that a lot today actually.

I have a pretty fast connection......and I also time listings with my friends.

You know, some of us talk to people who play the game and coordinate hits to make things easier. I get a 5-10 second heads up when hits are going out. So I'm clicking as fast as HUMANLY possibly so I'm the first one that sees it go up.

If you are on your HOME page...and you try to go to the hitlist.......GOOD FKN LUCK!

If you want hitlist kills.......sit there...and click on "hitlist"...over...and over..and over...at least 1000 times. You think I'm kidding? I get that stupid ass "answer 1+1=" crap ALL the time.

I honestly can't stand people that say "YOU ARE CHEATING" simply because their own skills are seriously lacking. QUIT HATIN ON PEOPLE WHO KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING.

i agree with u 100% but however i cant be fighting someone and see the hit come up and still get it b/c im always doing something to keep the page refreshing one way or another it dosnt really matter if u spam the hitlist which does help but as long as the page is refreshing u can get bountys but u have to have a fast connection and a good computer, but anyways its not the first time ive been called a cheat or see someone calling other cheats but for the future just b/c u cant do something does not make everyone else a cheater maybe u should look into a new internet connection or a new computer and maybe u wont be on here calling people cheats Hitlist Kills: 7,102 tthats mine by the way

15. you must have a super nerdy bot that answers the problems :D

nah

though i tried getting that 1+1 by clicking a lot of times and never got it.....

but back on topic now

yeah seriously

fast connection
    low health(or health has been knocked down)
    notified in advance its going up

plenty other ways

16. are you EVER going to stop your nonsense accusations????

wait dont answer that

already know the answer

17. im the beast

im the beast Member

you must have a super nerdy bot that answers the problems

nah

though i tried getting that 1+1 by clicking a lot of times and never got it.....

funny i get that dam math atleast 3 times a day, its really not that bad. lol

18. Stop crying I collect 20-30bil a day from the list, yeah sometimes they flash, and it's because 80% of people who go on the hitlist, are announced in private chat pages (which exist in mass quantities) well in advance. so dozens of people are waiting.

19. duh

S-T-R-A-T-E-G-Y

if your computer is only AVERAGE speed, those 3 tenths of a second, mean the THOUSANDS of people with FAST computers and or connections already took 1 hit each at the bounty.

As for me being an "asshole" shove it rugrat, you've posted this same thing 2 or 3 times before, gotten the same answers, and I'm tired of trying to educate something that is obviously incapable of learning.

20. Mr Killer Man

Mr Killer Man Active Member

LOL You guys haven't seen a bot yet! I've played on Mobsters and know what a bot can do. They can take a bounty down before you notice it there. I'm saying your app wont notify you that a bounty has been placed! If you want to collect bounties than sit on the hitlist page and hit f11. This will make the page bigger. You will need to deal a lot of damage the first hit!!!!!!! Tons of damage first hit!!!!!! If you can not do a lot of tons of damage the first hit you will not collect the bounty. If you are having trouble landing that first hit. Then you need to keep your computer clean of junk and drefrag regularly.