High health Parasites and XP

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by wtf a talking towel, May 1, 2011.

1. Shouldn't they take more damage from lower health tyndalls and give the under 5000 health crowd more XP and possibly make these beasts with 20, 30K health or more easier to kill? The game is so unfair to the low health players, always getting a bad rap for just trying to level off all the big health meanies in the game. The game shouldn't punish you for neglecting such a useless stat. I mean, you can refill it with coins, why should you add more than 1000 except to just get the achievements. Who thinks the game needs to be adjusted to help tyndalls and parasitic organisms fight back against the high health players?

2. thrand i love your satyr threads.funny

here kitteh kitteh kitteh here kitteh kitteh kitteh

Last edited: May 1, 2011
  3. Bo Baby

Bo Baby Member

fight back how? everybody gets the same xp no matter how much health u have

4. wrong wrong wrong.

average or high health player attacking someone with low health will get $hit exp

http://forums.kanoapps.com/showthread.php?t=3715

5. Bo Baby

Bo Baby Member

thats not true...try attacking someone with enough def for ur att and then tell me u dont get the same xp

6. Bo Baby

Bo Baby Member

well im not sure about ambushes though

7. i was watching that whole thing happen.

the counter gives MAXIMUM exp possible ALWAYS.

at over level 500 for both of them the one hitting the counter has extreme low health in turn making exp terrible.now how is that fair?

and high health low def=more exp than high def low health

8. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

It's true. Health dictates the amount of damage you do. So on your battle list, if all the players have the same defense to your attack, those with higher health receive more damage and thus give more XP.
    Low health (regardless of attack/defense) takes low damage and gives crap XP. Attack/Defense tells whether you win, but is ONE factor of "by how much."

9. Bo Baby

Bo Baby Member

i'll have to look into that again to see if im makin stuff up but i thought it was the same as what the lower lvl person gets bc max xp in MW is not based on health, this i know, its based on ur lvl so i'll check again with that situation

10. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

Not for Pirate and Viking Clan, though. Health GREATLY affect the AMOUNT of damage you deal/take.
    I don't know about Zombie Slayers, however. Don't play it.

11. Ace

Ace Member

Well, on LCN it also works like on VC/PC, exp is based both on levels & health. It's true that Zombie Slayer is an exception to the rule and the exp obtained on fights varies exclusively on the result of the fight and the level. Parasites don't get much benefit there either since attacks on one person are capped.

@Skyler: Damage formula's always the same, 30% of lower health's maximum split on the two fighters accordingly to attack/defense, so yeah, Health's an important factor on how much damage is dealt, if not the main factor.

12. you mean zombie has a lower cap since the other 3 its capped as well

yes id agree health is main factor with damage dealt.

13. Das liebe Beil

Das liebe Beil Well-Known Member

Indeed we need to help the low-health players. There must be changes that allow them to leech of these boss-blasting bullies easier. They could also play PvP, who needs Boss Items if he has great attack and defense? Health is useless!!!!!

Meow?

14. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

We need a *like* feature for individual posts.

But I wondered why this thread is called "HIGH health parasites"...

15. Ace

Ace Member

Yeah my bad, the other three apps have a cap I never reached (never got past 2000 fights on a day :p) but you're correct. Only 20 attacks on each person give XP there, and 40 as a maximum per day, so one of these might not be able to put you in hospital without running out of attacks :D

High health bastards deserve to die for picking on innocent bosses.

16. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

Got it. :cool:
    lawl @ the satyr
    Mrrrow?

Last edited: May 2, 2011
  17. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Satyr? There's a man with goat legs?

18. what did i start???:confused:

19. Das liebe Beil

Where? *readies axe* I want to give him an Axe Slap!

Atheistic, it's Satire, not Satyr.

Satyr is the singer of Satyricon, a great Norwegian Black Metal Band. Satyr sometimes employs Satire in his texts.

Thrand, we need a Satyr (either the Black Metal Bard or the Man with Goat Legs) picture.

20. Das liebe Beil

A perpetuum mobile? Try to get it patented.