hiding

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by ATHEISTIC SATANIST, May 17, 2011.

1. while i agree this was NEEDED

i still say if you hide you should NOT be able to compete for rank

wanna compete then show yourself and dont hide

2. There Will Be Blood

There Will Be Blood Active Member

Why is this needed? If you need to hide, then you need to delete and block app because you shouldn't be playing. And faction rank is meaningless, oh big whoop, you get a trophy on your faction page.

3. well if you hide then you shouldnt be able to compete

hiding can be taken 1 of many ways but heres a few

A)your to scared
    B)your hiding the fact your full of alt accounts(THIS is the main reason i bet)
    C)your trying to protect unneeded attacks on some of your low level members(another main reason but not as much as previous)
    D)your not interested in rank and just made it so you dont have to add anyone to "friends"

many more but i dont wanna overload kanos servers

4. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

Those are either good reasons to hide and/or good reasons for the hiders to NOT get ranked.

5. They should also earn reduced GP for being pussy cats in my opinion. Make the little pussy cats work harder for their GP as we have to work harder to find them.

Not that it would matter, as they should be unable to compete for any rank, but this new LP system should be tougher to increase if your faction/guild/armada/syndicate lacks the testiculars to play out in the open.

6. your right they shouldnt be able to compete

they should get there own individual points but NOT any points for rank

7. gods people

gods people Active Member

Get rid of privacy feature

You need to get rid of privacy feature it will kill off all the game play.........:(

8. Allen Sumaran

Allen Sumaran Member

In my opinion, the Member Privacy option for guilds should be discontinued immediately. I don't understand why anyone would want to hide their guild members anyway! It just doesn't make sense to me. There is enough anamosity between some of the guilds anyway. Just my 2 cents.

9. Julie Detroit

Julie Detroit Member

OK I agree with all of you but your all highly ranked I think this is more about the really weak(lower level fractions) There are fractions(most) that have new players that are training, and learning. So my suggestion is to let the lower level fractions via average to maybe level 400 so then it protects the weak, new, and lower level, and then the competing fractions full of higher level players have NO EXCUSE for hiding there fraction.

10. Bo Baby

Bo Baby Member

WoW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes the bottom line is that syns are hidden so that u cannot go running through their syn while they are offline or just listing the lower lvls in the syn if u cannot handle ur actual beef

why are u LAMES tryin to find them anyway, deal wit ur beef head on and then maybe u will understand this feature since this was put in for the LAMES that have to resort to listing people not even involved in the beef, deal wit ur own battles and quit cryin about not being able to list somebody that aint even involved...lmao, everybody tryin to argue that this is a bad idea is just pathetic in my opinion and i aint gonna sugar coat it so quit cryin and MAN UP!!!

11. just here this part out real fast.i wont dwell on this much

if your guild has low level members in it

higher levels scan through and unprovoked list your low level members

these higher levels are still to low for you to attack and there cost is in the 100s of billions or even trillion.

we both know that 99.99999% of lvl 300s dont got that type of coin

and even if your able to list them it wont be long till you cant

then what?????

free reign???????????

my 2 cents the feature was needed.

ive noticed though if you enable this you also cant view other guilds unless enemies or alliance

12. wow we can sorta agree again

we disagreed on hitlist level protection but agree on hiding

as i said previously i dont bully i defend members

my armada is in hide mode(i cant hide and have no intention of hiding)

and as said before

bookmark them if it means that much

didnt bookmark then hunt for them

if it truly means that much to find someone not involved then hunt for them

oh yeah if you hide you also cant view others unless your in alliance or enemies

13. Bo Baby

Bo Baby Member

Dig a hole...LoL

nobody is hiding, u people are just mad bc u cant handle ur own beef, thats all bc ur beef is right in ur face and ur too busy worrying about somebody else in the syn that prolly aint even online anyway...LoL

EVERYBODY that u need to be focused on is right there in ur rivals tab (MW players) so if ur worried about somebody else then maybe U need to be the one running and hiding somewhere bc if u cant take the heat then get out the kitchen!!!

it does not make any sense how anybody can sit up here and call another person hiding that aint even involved in the situation, if anything U are the ones tryin to hide from ur problem by wanting to take it to others not even there

EX: me and u are grown adults fighting and u try to run away and fight a lil brother or better yet a newborn (lvl300)...GOOD LUCK wit that strategy bc that strategy is for LAMES and now it is only a thing of the past

14. how can i say this other than.........very well said

15. Allen Sumaran

Allen Sumaran Member

Excuse me! If lower level players go around attacking high levels and then hiding, there are going to be repercussions. And with the guild concept, sometimes there is collateral damage. And exactly who are you refering to by the term LAME? Sometimes it's good to see who is in a guild, so that maybe if there is a dispute you can contact that person if they are clan and work things out. I still think this is not such a good idea. Just my opinion.

Allen Sumaran Level 3235 Blessed Thane Viking

16. if a lower attacks a higher level that is one thing

if a higher does a unprovoked attack then it would be lame(*cough pa......ra cough*

17. Julie Detroit

Julie Detroit Member

Yeah if a lower level attacks a higher level, they deserve everything they get.

18. Allen Sumaran

Allen Sumaran Member

Exactly Julie! But consider this please. Say that you have a much lower level than you from another guild harassing a lower level in your guild. If you want to stick up for your guild member, as a high level you have only 2 options....axe slap or bounty. I always try to choose the slap first. If that doesn't work, I bounty. They didn't attack me directly, just a lower guild member. Then the lower level cries that the higher level player is picking on them. I myself would have taken the hint from the axe slap. Go figure.

Allen Sumaran Level 3235 Blessed Thane Viking

19. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

I absolutely disagree that "faction rank" or as in my case "guild rank" is meaningless, at this point its the only thing guilds have to compete for...and as in most games...competition is what its all about. Finishing #1 in the season rankings is no easy feat...not only do u have to have all 25 members on the same page you must compete with the "alt guilds" out there who have have a much easier go of it.

Finishing #1 is a great source of pride in our guild as it shows unity. My guess is that your either not in a guild....or that your faction is never in the running.

20. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

Ummmm....these r fighting games, whether your a viking, zombie, pirate or mobster it doesnt matter your reasoning for attacking someone.; Of the four characters mentioned...I dont think any are renowned for being very passive...rather i think they r better known as the aggressors who bring the fight rather than sit back and wait to be attacked.

It as simple as this...regardless of your level or style of play...if you r "whining" for being attacked for any reason....YOUR PLAYING THE WRONG GAMES! I believe that one of the "ville" games would be more in order for those types of players.

Guilds r players that r grouped together for their common interests or goals, if u have a major ass in your guild and do nothing about it...Im taking it as each and every member of that guild is in agreement and supportive of what they are doing. Furthermore...If someone in another guild goes after someone in a guild....it should be fully expected that the players entire guild is going to retaliate. Is that somehow being a wuss? No way! Its called having ones back and its an extremely sound strategy. Our guild as a whole and individually are amongst the most successful in the game. To argue differently is to admit that u r to lame to fight yourself and or to lame to get a group of quality players to have your back..