[KanoPlay] Half page

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by The Protector, Jun 17, 2013.

1. The Protector

The Protector Banned

screenshot_315.jpg

Half page.

2. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I just checked this and everything looks normal to me. What page are you looking at exactly?

3. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Show details after attacking someone.

Its not all the time.

4. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Thanks for the information! I'll notify the developers and they'll look into what might be causing this. :)

5. coolestcool

coolestcool Member

In my own case, I haven't been able to do much from my mobile phone for the past three days. With the www.kanoplay.com link on facebook, I'm able to do virtually all actions with Opera-mini browser on my phone until recently where what I get is an almost blank page. This made me to switch over to my phone browser. Everything worked well on the browser only for a day. The following day till now, I'm getting a half page. I can't see the right hand side of the page.

Attached Files:

6. coolestcool

coolestcool Member

Here is more.

Attached Files:

7. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

I too have seen multiple times, even posted on it previously somewheres. I thought it had been fixed.....but apparently its an intermittent thing. My guess would be page size needs to be increased for those extra long armed weapons/warrior lists. Those details are pretty important....be nice if we could see them in their entirety.