[Forums] Gifting Famila

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Daniel Pejchl, Nov 19, 2012.

1. Daniel Pejchl

Daniel Pejchl Member

After gifting Famlia ..can we keep the names up instead of letting them dissapear after we gift. .and give us the option to send messages after the gift. .

That way we can send our bosses to our active familia quicker, and easier. .

also i hate mis clicking and being sent to someones page before im done gifting famila. . is there a way to put in a "are you sure" question before taking me to anothers page. .

2. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Generally Kano likes to keep extra clicking out of the game.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2012
  3. The Protector

The Protector Banned

100% agreed.

10 stars.

4. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Okay i know it might be different for every game. But if you click the tab that has captains mob that you hire or send a friend request to to join you click on that tab then click on the gift tab. And then you will see all the ones that you have received if you click the receive tab and then after your done sending them out you can click the sent tab. Every time you do gifts those update to the next day. So if u have not done gifts today yet you will see everyone you sent a gift to yesterday. But as soon as u send them out today you would see the new list of sent individuals. It's there and u can send messages that way or a boss that way also. Some people realize the feature some do not.