[KanoPlay] Gift preview box pops up EVERY time I send a gift!

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Gracie OMalley, Feb 2, 2014.

1. Gracie OMalley

Gracie OMalley New Member

Used to see this verification only for new clan. Now it's everyone, repeatedly, and three clicks for every gift instead of two.
    Please fix and thanks!

2. Charles Chang

Charles Chang New Member

I have had similar trouble lately, too.

Each time I managed to send a gift back in the games, I click the button [send a gift] and then a new popup window prompted and required me to click another button [send request], in other words, to send a daily 100 gifts, I have to click 200 buttons (NOT the 100 buttons I did before), which is really annoying and time consuming indeed.

I also learned that it's a bug for just some players, NOT every one though. (Some of my friends had no such new problem at all.)

Please can the technical staffs get this extremely annoying bug sorted as soon as possible?! Thanks.

3. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Is a way around this problem, scroll down to very bottom of gifts accept from bottom up "do not send". After collect all, send from top --> down you won't have to click the the confirm button (just mind it no attention), hope this help's. This is only helpful on daily login, with excessive gifts.

4. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Am I correct in assuming you play on Facebook? Any additional steps are related to the platform. It's unfortunate, but since we're on Facebook there's not much we can do. :(

5. Charles Chang

Charles Chang New Member

Actually, what Matthew mentioned is exactly the way I have been using for a long time. And it was working well with me, however, the problem just started a few weeks/months ago, I have to click the button [send a gift] and then a new popup window prompted and required me to click another button [send request], which is EXTREMELY ANNOYING indeed. Sometimes I really thought of quitting the game for good if such buggy issue still cannot be sorted.

Recently I found that such problems in Pirate Clan or MW-LCN looked somehow slightly eliminated, however, the problem in Viking Clan still is bothering me a lot.

I hope the technical staffs get this extremely annoying bug sorted as soon as possible?! Thanks.

Hi, mi7ch, yes, I play the games in Facebook,
    I hope to find alternative servers or ways to play such games other than playing via Facebook, I really don't know if it's available or not.

6. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

kanoplay.com Server 1 uses your Facebook login and data without the additional Facebook hooks so it's a good alternative. :)

7. Charles Chang

Charles Chang New Member

I just logged on with kanoplay.com , wow, it runs really fast!
    Thanks for the alternative logon for the game,
    :)