[FB] Fix your events!

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by There Will Be Blood, Jan 11, 2014.

1. There Will Be Blood

There Will Be Blood Active Member

It's really amazing, EVERY Faction Wars starts with the rankings all messed up, a faction is marked as A and when you attack it's really a D. Just like EVERY Arena starts with debilitating, unplayable lag. However, all these things get miraculously fixed. You are capable of fixing these issue. Please, fix your events BEFORE they start so we can all play normally when they begin at their scheduled times.

2. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

If you read this week's TGIF...which I actually haven't posted yet, but it's in there, you'll see that we're working on these issues so that they get minimized. :)

Additionally, it could be that the faction you're attack has the same name as a Faction in a higher Division. If this is not the case, please send in a ticket to Support along with a screenshot so we can investigate!

3. There Will Be Blood

Thanks for finally getting around to looking into the lag that happens at the start of almost every single arena, this has been an issue for a very long time, but at least we've been able to look at those cool new faction flags in the meantime.

I don't have a screen shot for the faction wars issue, it was fixed about 10 minutes into the war. It's not the case of attacking the same name as a faction in a higher division, they are clearly marked as "A" on the fight list, and when you go to attack them, they show as something else on the fight screen. I know it's been brought up here in the forums before or posted about in the Faction Wars World Chat area in past wars.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2014
  4. There Will Be Blood

New day same exact issues. Horrible arena lag and faction wars started again with faction ranks mislabeled. I took a screenshot this time, they showed as A's on the list, and was an E when attacked.

Screen shot 2014-02-07 at 7.04.12 PM.jpg

5. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Thanks TWBB, our developers hopped on the Arena lag issue right after the Arena started; seems like we had that fixed for the last couple of Arenas so they'll be doing a postmortem on this Arena and will have it fixed by the next one, hopefully.

Additionally, thanks for that screenshot in the Faction Wars, we've been aware of this for a bit and we're digging into why that's happening and how we can prevent it.

6. There Will Be Blood

The last Arena was slightly better, however there was still a lag at the start. Only one attack registered for every 20 clicks. Was still a slow start, and was not what I would call "fixed." Why was there such a slow response to fixing today's arena? Today's lag as atrocious.

7. slave

slave Member

i think your asking a bit much dana, its only been pooched for oh about a year now....
    i guess they dont see their events being pooched as showstoppers
    but the proof is in the pudding...the number of players declines in each arena
    i think there is a reason for that
    i know they have lost my interest

apparently it is easier to get new customers than to keep old ones
    wait....hmm customer, might be a bit strong here...
    players....thats what i meant