February 24th Developer Update - Inventory Manager : Revised

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Loren, Feb 24, 2011.

1. Loren

Loren Administrator

We have released the new Inventory Manager, an improved revision based on player feedback. Visit the new Inventory Manager on your Clan page.

What has changed:
    - Back to full screen mode, with no more scroll bars.
    - New menu along the top to select Item types, Sorts, and Filters.
    - Larger inventory viewing area.

Please post all feature feedback here, this is again still in the beta phase while we refine it. Any layout issues or recommendations are also appreciated.

2. looks good cept the picture of a previous item gets stuck sometimes.

[​IMG]

3. Loren

Loren Administrator

@ATHEISTIC SATANIST : is the mouse over sticking as you are moving from item to item, or is it when you use the Filter and Sort menu selectors?

4. mouse over gets stuck sometimes and moves to next screen when changing filter

5. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

I like this system!

And how you can now Hire Captains through it!

6. [​IMG]

mouse over is still getting stuck

7. Loren

Loren Administrator

@ATHEISTIC SATANIST : Thank you for your feedback, a fix has been put in place. When you make a filter selection, the body of the page should transition to the loading state before the menu gets hidden. Reload your game, and let us know if this is still an issue.

8. works perfectly now.thanks for the fix.

9. Das liebe Beil

Das liebe Beil Well-Known Member

Now this is another change I like.

It combines the good layout and useful handling of the old inventory with the easy check for the battle value of a weapon of the second inventory. And I'm grateful that you listened to the various suggestions of combining the best of both.

Thumbs up, very good change.