[PC] Facebook Chat Take Two!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Oct 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Protector

The Protector Banned

hitting x will still show the blue chat icon..

its rather annoying to stare at.

screenshot_402.jpg

2. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I prefer the original WC, I am not liking this new one at all, at least the other one was on top and out of the way, I have yet to find out how to even scroll back to see who is calling whom what, which is mostly what goes on in WC either Add me, or" I am gonna get you" or "you are a cheat" or"you are a bully" etc . lol But please consider leaving it the way it was.

3. Mary Lou

Mary Lou Member

ok, the side chat is gone, thank you, but please but the game back the way it was. why is it half the size of the screen now? why mess with this game? we don't need or want a little tiny game screen, that's why we get laptops with big screens. just an FYI, the devs over at mobs wars destroyed that game and never listened to the people that played, key word here, "played". please put the game screen back the way it was.

4. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Ok I finally shoved it up to the top and off the screen and hopefully it stays there, it is of no use or need to me that was pretty annoying trying to get rid of it , STAY gone Chat :p At least the original way it could be closed and opened easily and did not interfere with my screen, using a laptop with a smaller screen than a PC is a big deal for things like this , for me anyway

5. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Got that right.

Original way was better.

Just something else that wasnt broken until they tried fixing it..then they broke it.

6. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

I will re-iterate my last response, if you have specific issues or suggestions for the chat please let us know. If you could be as detailed and specific as possible with the issues / bugs of the current implementation it will help us track it down.

The main problem with the previous chat is that it was at the top of the game and underutilized.

Over 70% of players have high enough resolutions to support chat to be docked on the right hand side of the game. All options exist as previous with additions:

- ability to close / hide
    - undock and move around
    - resize while docked / undocked
    - game should remember location of where it is moved to for future visits

If you have issues closing, moving or using the chat please let us know so we can track it down to fix it.

We wanted to release an update to encourage use, this new location provides better access to the majority of players, for smaller resolution players they will have to undock, re-size and move to their preferred location.

7. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

If anyone has any further feedback about the chat, please leave it in this thread here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.