[FB] Explain why 7 day nubs can attack the hitlist, but you cannot punch or list.

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by HeyUwereWTFpwned, Nov 23, 2012.

1. Bottomline is they attack off the list, they should be punched, listed or what not. If your not going to allow that, then why are they allowed to go for someone's bounty??

2. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

A very good question , and one I have asked many times. I believe there is something about not being able to list some one below Level 300 , by a higher level, besides not being able to punch,slap,pw,etc , but you can attack them until they fall off you rival list, cause I have.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2012
  3. alka

alka Banned

The best I've had attack was 3 minutes old..lol

4. Personally, I feel the 7 day protection should end the instant they hunt the list. If they've got the balls to hunt, then they should also have the balls to suffer the consequences of doing so. Maybe you can save their links and once that 7 day protection expires punch them every hour until they quit. Invite your friends to do the same. Make it a real party.

I guess that would defeat the purpose of the 7 day protection, but since I no longer support ZS, I really don't give a damn if the game dies from lack of new blood anymore.

5. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

After starting again, the first thing i did was turn my protection off and was really unimpressed that a play under the protection can list another play, but a play under the protection can't even be punched. That is just pain crazy!

6. It is very simple.

If they can fight on the Hitlist, Then its Open game to List and Punch them.

If you do not want to do that.

Then for those first 7 days being a n00b. They are not allowed to Hunt.

7. Eraser

Eraser Member

concerning "disable" protection deal. That was just a mistake.

If you are under protection yourself, You can punch or list another player under protection. So jumping on a network thats only a couple of days old, taking your protection off at level 10, was just a mistake. Hindsight 20/20 I suppose.

As far as a level 1700 not being able to list a level 30 that joined yesterday?

I really dont get what the big deal is. If they messed up and got on your rivals once, They will sure do it again.

In the meantime they're bountry price is 7,500 because they dont even know what the effects of properties are yet, and your income can pay to list them what? 10,000 times in ONE hours paycheck? more?

In regards to punching them, I dont think thats to keep you from being able to kill them. If that was the case, you wouldnt be able to attack them at all. Instead I would suggest you, that It prevents you from staying on thier rivals passed the 2 days mark if they ignore you.

Protection is not my favorite thing, but its 7 days people. Give the litttle nooby a break. Give them time to at least figure out the rules of how rival list works before you go breaking thier first survival streak.

8. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

it is 30 days protection at least in the other 3 games and they cannot be listed till they hit Level 300 if I am not mistaken

9. I dont really care about them being Nubs n00bs, whatever.

If its them being so new, Then why are they going after a bounty that they wont be getting.???

Im just simply saying if they are allowed to fight on the list, obviously they arent the Nubs you think they are, So they should experience the whole game then..

Kano does what they want, it was just a question LOL

10. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I happen to feel if they make any contact with someone higher it should null and void any protection for the 30 days

11. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

12. Basically on ZS since thats the game i play its 7 days. You cannot punch them thats for sure. Dont think you can list, you can attack.

But i agree Linda, it doesnt make sense.

Okay they are nubs for 7 days, then lock them out of the Hitlist for those 7 days. Or if they take the chance on the Hitlist, its open game .

Its not like you can kill them over and over and over again. Its one kill if you get it. could be two if you PKd them.

13. I agree they should not be allowed to hunt on the list BUT ...YOU CAN'T SAY THEY KNOW THE GAME BECAUSE THEY ATTACK SOMEONE ON THE LIST ! What are you so afraid of ??? That there might be new players starting ??? You are paranoid thinking everybody are alts. SERIOUSLY

Getting so boring reading about you saying/thinking everybody cheats. If I could I would MUTE you. LMAO

14. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

I believe the idea of the newbie protection is to give players a feel for the game without letting them get themselves into too much trouble that they stop bothering to play the game at all. I agree that some of the protection features could be tweaked but the point of being under protection is that you can test the game features like hunting and learn what to do without people trying to run you out of the game.

And for those of you who say they can only be killed back once, you know that's total crap. The whole reason we have the protection feature is because when a new player does an attack on a bounty they then start getting punched by level 2000 players and passed around to anyone and everyone to have ago at.